Lights v Darkness- Trials of being one

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lights v Darkness- Trials of being one

Post  caseybauer on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 am

“Good Morning Mr Deluka” Casey shouted as she walked into the Deluka household and gave Sean a smile “Morning Casey and I keep telling you call me Sean, your old enough now and Mr Deluka makes me feel old” he smiled back.  Casey had always liked Sean, after his wife walked out on him and his 2 children 15 years ago when the twins were 2 years old Sean had gone out of his way to make a god life for his family, Casey had a lot of respect for him.  “Sorry Sean” she smiled suddenly hearing commotion upstairs, Sean rolled his eyes and shouted making Casey jump “MATT…..KEELEY…..STOP WINDING EACH OTHER UP” sitting at the kitchen counter he sighed “They have been like this all morning, I don’t know what has gotten into them both lately, all they do is bicker, I bet you are not like that with Mikey?” Casey thought about this for all of 5 seconds and smiled “Not quite as bad but I’m sure my parents would disagree” smiling she headed up the stairs to see what was going on with the twins today.

Seeing Matt stood outside the bathroom door with nothing but a blue towel round his waist and wet hair was a sight that Casey could quite happily see every day, blushing slightly she tried in vain to get her head out of the gutter as Matt pounded on the door “KEELEY GET OUT” Casey stifled a laugh and Matt turned to her blushing red slightly himself “Good Morning” Casey spoke trying her best to keep her eyes focused on just his face ‘Get a grip Casey, keep it together’ she mentally challenged herself.  

Matt proceeded to tell her that Keeley had snuck into the bathroom before he had finished and was now refusing to get out, typical behaviour within the Deluka residence and even though Casey agreed that it was wrong she was very much enjoying the view as Matt’s wet hair slowly dripped onto his wet body, it was without a doubt the sexiest thing she had ever seen.

“Where is Amanda?” Matt asked suddenly breaking her thoughts, her very, very dirty thoughts  “She decided to ride in with Scott today” Scott Evans was Amanda’s boyfriend, they had only been dating for a couple of weeks but in that time they were clearly in love, Casey was happy for her best friend even if she didn’t see her as much anymore “I’m glad Amanda is happy” Matt replied almost reading her thoughts “Scott is a great guy” suddenly the door flew open to the bathroom and Keeley walked out “How come you say Scott is a great guy but yet according to you Brendan is a douche?” Brendan was Keeley’s boyfriend and also Scott’s brother “Well maybe because he is a douche, you do pick some idiots to date Sis” Matt said walking past her into the bathroom “Like I need relationship advice off you Bro, you can’t even see what’s right in front of your eyes” Casey blushed and Matt gave her a sideways glance “Just stay out of my business” Keeley stormed to her room and slammed the door “YEAH WELL BACK AT YA” Matt shouted and slammed the door to the bathroom leaving Casey standing in the hallway now alone “I’ll wait downstairs” she shouted to whoever was listening and headed back down to Sean Deluka who gave her a reassuring smile.

The journey to school was a frosty one, Casey tried to make conversation with both Matt and Keeley but neither were in the mood to talk, she wished Amanda was here.  Matt kept his eyes on the road with the occasional glance in the mirror, Casey caught his eye several times and he gave her a small smile, how come something so small could make Casey react so big, he certainly made her heart beat that little faster.  Casey had recently passed drivers Ed at school and her parents were going to get her a cheap run about but Casey loved riding with Matt.  On a Wednesday afternoon they would get a free period from school and it used to be that Matt, Amanda, Keeley and herself would go cinema or bowling or for a meal, the last few weeks Amanda and Keeley had been otherwise entertained so it had just been the two of them, Casey would often imagine that they were on a date but her heart would drop a little every time she realised that it wasn’t a date.

“Are you guys going to talk at any point today because otherwise I will get out and walk the rest of the way” Casey finally broke the silence from the back of the Ford Cortina “Sorry Case” Keeley spoke first and Matt followed.  Suddenly they were interrupted by the sound of a motorbike at the side of the car “It’s Brendan” Keeley said, Casey could hear the smile in her voice at the sight of him “What’s he doing?” Matt shouted as Brendan began weaving in and out by the side of the car and getting closer with every weave, showing off  “GET AWAY FROM MY CAR DICKHEAD” Matt shouted “Oh shut up Matt” Keeley retaliated back at him, here we go again.  Brendan continued to antagonise Matt by riding even closer to the car, Casey could see Matt getting more frustrated by the second, suddenly Matt put his foot down and sped off before pulling over angrily by the side of the road, Casey turned round to see Brendan coming to an abrupt stop behind them and she knew it was about to kick off.  Pushing the door open forcefully Matt climbed out his car and headed straight for Brendan “Shit Keeley get out” Casey called from the back as they both jumped out and headed over to where the guys were now in a full blown shouting match “GUYS QUIT IT” Casey shouted as traffic began to slow around them as people watched on “Matt just shut up” Keeley defended her boyfriend before taking Brendan’s hand “Come on you can ride me to school” she said walking towards the motorbike “OH HELL NO” Matt shouted “You are not getting on that death trap with him” he spoke the concerned big brother coming out of him “Just watch me” Keeley rebelled, Brendan smirked “See you at school or maybe not” he climbed on the bike and helped Keeley climb on behind him and before another word could be uttered they sped away.  Casey watched Matt closely as he turned around walked towards a post and proceeded to hit it “Holy Shit Matt don’t do that” Casey ran to his side and saw his hand was bleeding, she had never seen him this angry before “FUCK” he grimaced shaking his hand “Come here” Casey said putting out her hand “MATT give me your hand” he did as he was told and Casey reached into her leather jacket pocket and pulled out a tissue “You are going to need to get the school nurse to look at that” Casey gentle began to wipe the blood away from his already swelling knuckles “I don’t need babying” he snapped “Yeah well then stop acting like one” she didn’t want to get in an argument but at the same time she wasn’t going to allow him to take it out on her “Case…” he took a deep breathe “I’m sorry Okay he just really winds me up I don’t want my sister hanging around with the likes of him” Casey gave his hand a little squeeze “Matt she needs to make up her own mind and live her own life, maybe it’s time you did the same” looking up at him he looked puzzled “You’ve spent your whole life looking after Keeley, Amanda….Me, isn’t it time you did something for yourself. Keeley has made her decision and the more you push it the more you will lose her, Amanda is with Scott and I know you see her as your little sister too but I have no doubt in my mind that Scott Evans will look after her for us and me well I’m you know…” she paused not really knowing what to say “Big enough and ugly enough to look after myself, so I think you need to start looking after yourself Matt, do things that make YOU happy and stop worrying about everyone else” wrapping the tissue around his hand Casey gave him a smile and headed back towards the car.

“Mandy” Casey called out to her best friend as she spotted her in the corridor, running up and giving a hug Mandy always knew when something was wrong “Casey, you alright you look upset” Casey sighed “It’s been a weird morning, Matt and Keeley fell out big time on the way to school, Matt hit a concrete post I’ve just left him with the school nurse” Mandy placed her arm around Casey’s shoulder “And it’s not even 8am” she joked making Casey laugh “What’s really bothering you Case?” Mandy asked and Casey suddenly felt overcome with emotion “Everything is changing Mandy, you have Scott, Keeley has Brendan and I’m…..I don’t know where I stand I just feel lost and I miss you, I miss you so much” Casey let a single tear trickle before wiping it away quickly “I’m so happy for you and I think Scott is the most amazing guy I just….things have changed and so fast I just don’t know what I’m doing and Matt….Matt is always so angry lately and I don’t know why” right on cue Matt appeared with his arm in a sling and his hand in a bandage “I’ve got to go hospital, apparently it might be broken I need an X-ray” he looked part pleased with himself and part pissed off “Hey Mandy” he gave her a smile “You give me a ride to hospital, I got us 2 passes” he asked Casey “Sure just give me 2 minutes” Matt nodded and walked away leaving Casey and Amanda once more “Casey I don’t think you have to worry about anything, yes things have changed but they can change for you too, tell him how you feel, he feels the same way I can assure you” Mandy spoke quietly and softly as Scott approached them and grabbed Mandy from behind in a playful manner turning and kissing her like he’d never kissed her before, Casey’s heart gave a little leap and she smiled it was the best feeling in the world seeing her friend like this “Casey” Scott nodded when they had separated “You Okay?” he asked concerned.   Even though she’d only known Scott for a few weeks it felt like he was her big brother, she loved the ground he walked on and felt she could talk to him about anything “Matt” Mandy spoke for her and Scott nodded “You NEED to tell him you love him, look at me and Mandy I tell you Casey it is the best feeling in the world to be in love and loved” he gave Mandy a squeeze and kissed her again “What if he don’t feel the same though” Casey asked as they both in turn rolled their eyes “Casey it’s obviously to EVERYONE that he is crazy in love with you, what are you both scared of?” Casey thought about this for a moment in silent contemplation before heading off to find Matt.
caseybauer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lights v Darkness- Trials of being one

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:23 am

Keeley stomped into the house and glared at Matt who was spralled on the floor watching a film. "You IDIOT!" she snarled, "what have I done?" asked Matt pausing the DVD to turn and stare at his sister. "Grassed me up to the Principal for cutting class", "actually for your information I didn't grass I just didnt cover for you and I dont plan on covering for you if you insist on spending the day with that looser!" retorted Matt before turning back to his film.

Keeley stormed up the stairs slamming her bedroom door loudly and pulled out her cell phone to text Brendan Hey got detention every night for a week so no doubt I'll be grounded when dad finds out. Brendan replied promply Well you will just have to sneak out to come and see me. Keeley quickly typed out a reply Better idea my dad works night so you sneak in here that way I'm not breaking my grounding Wink. Excellent, I love the way your mind works Keels I'll be over at 8pm, see you then xx

Keeley checked her watch and saw that it was already 7pm and jumped into the shower to get ready. After a quick shower and blow dry of her hair she slipped into her favourite mini skirt and tight black tshirt and settled back on her bed to write her journal for the day. She was just getting into the flow when she heard a handful of gravel hit her window. She jumped up to open the window and saw Brendan stood on the drive "Quick get up here before Matt sees you, He'll be out with the shotgun to chase you off" laughed Keeley, "He doesnt scare me" said Brendan before quickly hurrying over to scramble up the trellis and onto the flat roof outside Keeley's room and in through her window. Once inside Brendan looked Keeley up and down "looking hot Keels" he said before pulling her to him and kissing her with such heat and passion it left Keeley breathless when they finally parted. 'WOW' swooned Keeley trying to recentre herself because she didnt want Brendan to know how much he affected her. "Want a beer?" she asked before turning and leaving the room without waiting for his answer.

She fired off a quick text to Casey and Amanda I think I'm in love, he could defo be the one!!

After grabbing a few beers Keeley hurried back to her room and found Brendan lying back on her bed staring into space "Penny for them?" asked Keeley causing Brendan to jump. "Sorry babes I was just thinking about how beautiful you are and how you have stolen my heart" came the reply, Keeley blushed furiously which was so out of character for her and found herself lost for words "I....eerrrm..... so.....ah... what do you wanna do tonight? I thought we could have a mess about on my ouija board" stumbled Keeley. "I have a much better idea" smirked Brendan raising his eyebrow suggestively. Keeley grinned back at him 'this is it' she thought, the moment she had been waiting for all her life!

Keeley awoke the next morning wrapped up in Brendans arms, slipping out from next to him she made her way to the bathroom to run herself a bath. While she was waiting for the tub to fill she turned on her cell phone to be met with a barrage of texts off Casey and Amanda quizzing her. Giggling to herself she fired off a quick response to them both Had a great night, will tell all at school!

After getting ready Keeley skipped along the hall, stopping short outside her room she scolded herself get a grip Deluka or people will think you are going soft! With that she slipped back into her room only to be met with the sight of an empty bed. Dropping down heavily on to her bed Keeley let out a deep sigh when she noticed a folded up note on her pillow, cautiously she opened it shaking with erves at what it might say. She began reading Sorry to sneak out on ya but I heard your dad come home and didnt wanna risk him checking up o ya. See ya at school. Laters Baby xxxx

Keeley ran down stairs and into the kitchen where Sean was cooking breakfast. "Morning Daddy, how was work?" she enquiried. "Long and tiring but I feel better now I've seen my princess" Keeley rolled her eyes but leaned over and kissed her dad on the cheek.

Keeley was tucking into bacon and pancakes when Matt appeared in the kitchen rubbing sleep away from his eyes. "Morning son, sleep well?" asked Sean ruffling his sons hair affectionately. Matt mumbled something incoherant while grabbing a mug of coffee, with that Sean left the kitchen to head to bed to sleep off his night shift.

"You best hurry up Matty or we will be late for school". Matt lifted his head and narrowed his eyes "who are you and what have you done with my sister?" "What do you mean?" asked Keeley trying to paint the picture of innocence. "Huh, Keeley wanting to go to school, its a first Keels so whats going on?" "Nothing!" declared Keeley shifting uncomfortably in her seat. "I Know something has happened Keeley and if you don't tell me Casey or Mandy will" shouted Matt. "Keep your voice down you muppet, you'll wake dad up" exclaimed Keeley. With that Matt turned and walked out of the room.

Keeley breathed deeply she needed to keep it together, she didn't want Matt finding out as she knew how he felt about Brendan and she could see the fireworks it would cause.

Last edited by KeeleyDeluka on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  amandaconnors on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:39 am

Spraying some oriental cherry blossom perfume onto her bare neck, she replaced the lid and put it away into her wardrobe. Remembering the first time she had his hand. It was soft and he was hot. He was so her maleness and he was so full of love tht she could feel him a mile away. He calmed her nerves and helped her to breathe again. Scott Evans had finally come into her life and he was delicious. She remembered it the first time they had met, she had walked around a few blocks in his new neighborhood. She was in love with him the moment she had met, but had not comprehended the way she had felt towards him right at that moment. It now made sense to her when she kept hearing 'he stares'. He was out walking his dog and he was just doing his mom a favour, doing his duty and taking a bit of fresh air. That was his explanation, but for Amanda she had been going to her favorite Coffee Shop which just happened to be where his new neighborhood. The dog was an American Bulldog and Amanda thought she was 'cute'. It was not until she looked up to it's owner where she was awe struck. He was yum and cute and she had now seen his 'glint' in his eye, which she had often felt in spirit. The conversation they struck had only been the begining but something amazing was struck and now the two of them could not forget each other. A few weeks had passed and he walzed into her life again, both had believed that they would meet again and that was the begining of their passion and love relationship.
Memories whizzed through her mind and now she stood tall and that she would not come out with something stupid in front of her parents.

"Amanda, Scott has arrived early"
Closing the door, she walked down the stairs to greet her boyfriend. He stared just as she walked down the stairs "Hello, thanks for picking me up " she said sheepishly as she looked across at her parents walking into the kitchen area. He gently grabbed her hand and she almost just gasped with bliss, it was their connection they shared. Every touch was like a warm streak of loving falling through her very being.

"I'm going now" she called before grabbing her rucksack and closing the front door. She still was nervous seeing him in front of her parents, but to him it was no big deal. "He was an honour" her parents had stated. Walking out into the fresh air, he still held her hand tightly as if she knew or sensed he didn't want to let go of his prized girlfriend. She smiled shyly and he opened the door to his new audi car.
She sat into his passenger seat and watched his every move. He threw his keys up and caught them before opening his door and gave Amanda a real kiss on the lips. Amanda felt stares coming from her Dad's office and just as they pulled apart, she found the blinds closing quickly.
"That was nice " she responded and blushed at the same time.

"nice" Scott responded as he pulled out. "You know lipsmackingly hot" she giggled "and your beautiful" he responded. "and you are the best guy on the planet, who is absolutely hot and your just stunning me"
He raised his eyebrows and gave a smug but shy look. "Well you are, you are incredible and cute"
"cute" he responded keeping an eye on the road.
"Scott" she smiled. "to me you are"
There was a moment bashfulness on both their sides.
Scott and Amanda were totally the romantic couple who were out to just make love. They complimented each other in every way and they had the power to make change like they had never done before.

Heading out to Grandville High both of them sped down the various avenues

amandaconnors
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:57 am

The Deluka family was a noisy household when a brother and sister were taunting each other every morning. Matt stood freezing outside the bathroom door as his twin sister pinched his time in his bathroom. It had only taken him two minutes to go and get bath gel from his bedroom, when Keeley decided pinch his turn in the bathroom. Unaware of Casey’s appearance Matt stood outside the bathroom door angrily banging it and demanding Keeley to come out of it. She never did unless their dad had had enough of their antics and lost his temper at them both. “Keeley GET OUT” he snarled his eyes piercing with determination wanting to break down the door and to pull her out of the way. Appearance was everything to Matt and he needed to make sure he was the best looking guy in order to pull Casey Bauer and keep her interest in him. A short cough was enough for Matt to stop and look over his shoulder. He jumped and made sure all was intact. Matt began to blush and show another side of him. He stopped and copied her small cough looking down to compose himself towards Casey.
“Good Morning” Casey added with a warm smile towards him as he un -wrapped his towel from his head and used it to dry his hair with a shake. Stopping for a moment he pointed at the door as they both began to hear
the dark royal blue Cortina sped down the road towards the freeway. He made sure he was in the middle lane just to make sure he could get the three of them to school in some form of safety. Otherwise, he would have put the foot down and made it down the fast lane and surprised his group of friends and gaining his own reputation for being fastest down Grandville Highway and having the fastest speed time. In fact this time around it was about to diminish as a speeding motorbike came up close ahead of Brendan. Matt glanced across and then took a second look before rolling his eyes and within minutes they pulled over to meet the jerk by the layside.
It took seconds or less for him to jump out of his car and make a b line for the potential boyfriend of his own twin sister. “It’s Brendan” She gasped following out of the car and running over to him and his bike. Matt was frustrated “What’s he doing here” he called and looking around to find Casey equally jumping out of the car.
“GUYS QUIT IT” Casey chased and tried to get in between Matt and Keeley but it was no good as Matt put his hand out automatically stopping her from going anywhere near the mayhem. “Matt just shut up” his sister turned to him defiant. Watching Keeley jump on the back of the bike and watching the smug smirk on Brendan’s face to show he obviously won his sister’s case. Matt responded “Oh Hell No” continuing towards them with full hard attitude and anger in him “You are not getting on that bike” She retaliated “You just watch”
Matt made a dent in the nearby post as though he hadn’t really thought about it. Gashing his hand he had only wished it was Brendan’s face. Casey ran to his side and to his surprise wrapped some tissue around the gash. Storming anger still flooded though his young body and he couldn’t help snapping at Casey as much as he had respected her. She was gentle with him and eager to help. “I don’t need babying” he snapped but underneath his matcho exterior buried a yearning for her love. “Yeah well then stop acting like one”
“Are you for real?” he pulled away and pointed towards the motor bike riding into the distance. “That kid is just the biggest jerk I have met and I don’t need you to be telling me to look after myself.” Casey ranted on at him just to stare at her when when she did, he caught the glimpse of her inner child which made him want to know more about her. She achieved more than any other and yet she deserved more credit for that attention.
She was like an angel but cut through the scene and he wished he could have not snapped at her, now was the time to return to the car and drive to get it checked out at the state hospital.

He gently pulled her back towards the car and he sat in the drivers seat. Through all safety checks it was good to go and he never spoke much of the situation along the way. If he could he would have ploughed the jack ass off the road and gave him his own high horse. The one sat beside him was his and he was determined to get her if only he had the chance. Matt was adamantly clear that he would drop Casey off at school and then pursue the hospital and gage a come back that only he could be worth the while giving chase.

As Matt was sat in his cortina car he was unaware of himself being watched by someone unknown, but out of the corner of his eye he felt a flash of light which could only be described as a flash from the sun against his mirror. He flinched as he sensed some form of unease untill he became attracted to Casey coming out towards the car.
"Hey, hows the hand " she called as she hitched a ride. Matt gave a uneasy look as he tried to hide his hand, "It's fine " he returned "I can return to school tomorrow, you fancy some lunch?" he smiled at her and pulled out of the school parklot. "Denny's it is then " driving out he took no notice to the legion of Angels mounted upon the side walk watching their every move. Casey sensed a strength that put her at ease. Taking a foot hold of what had gone on, they had never known what was truely unravelling around the corner.
Leaving school was one thing but the pair were on unsafe territory and there were secret admirers watching to keep their tracks clean but others lurking after them to make a kill if indeed they could.

Matt wanted to ask Casey out just there and then, but nerves had got the better of him. The pain from his hand was disrupting his concentration but he had to also bite his tongue. He never knew he was being followed by what he termed "an unknown" his concentration had lapsed and was looking neatly into the eyes of his beholder. Sitting down at Denny's he watched Casey contently as she mounted her lips over the straw as she supped up the strawberry milkshake. His green eyes stared into her brown and he found it easy to lose his concentration when she was around. Casey stared across to the window closeby and shook her head in a no notion. "Discounting once again at the spur of the moment, she swore she saw a red and golden sparkle go out with a ping. "What is that" she shouted alarmed. Matt jumped back out of his seat as though he had been caught out by her. "huh, what's what?"
"pah it's nothing" she concluded and discounted the sparkles as a figment of her imagination.

Matt sat down and took a bite on his burger, he loved to listen to what Casey had to say and with interest it was his kindof music. "I should have asked her out weeks ago" he mulled over in his mind. "Casey, would you mind me saying something" at ease he leaned forward to whisper something he should have talked about weeks past.
"Casey you know I do love you" he blarted out before jerking under the table and knowing by his reaction, Casey had just done something neither one of them could understand how it was done. If intentions were intended the way they were suppose to have been. Matt blushed with embarrisement at what had almost happened.
"Case" he cried gasping for breath. "Did you really have to" it could have been harder but it was a surprise for both of them and silence fell between them as neither could place what had just happened.
"Come on get us out of here" he dropped a $20 bill on the table and walked out.
If looks could kill, Matt had never come across that skill before " Did you just make that happen?" he said directly both unaware at who was watching.
Casey was lost for words, "Come on seriously, how long have you been able to do this shit"
Casey. He stood waiting for an answer.

MattDeluka
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Evans on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:15 am

Driving over to the Connor residence Scott turned up the radio and thought about the one thing he thought about all the time since the day she walked into his life, Amanda Connors. She was a dream to him, quite literally. Scott had dreamt about her for months before they arrived in Grandville and the moment he laid eyes on her that day in the park he knew even at the young age he was at that she was ‘the one’ for him.

He had to smile to himself as he recalled her rushing over towards his dog Lucy and stroking her ‘Aren’t you beautiful, you are so gorgeous, who’s gorgeous? You are, yes you are’ slowly standing up she lifted her head to look at him and stopped in her tracks, he had smiled at her and she had blushed furiously. Scott knew instantly that this was the girl for him.

Pulling up outside her home, he got out and headed up the steps to her house, he felt a little nervous, even though he’d met her parents but she still made him nervous in a good way.

Going into the house and picking her up they walked back towards the car and he gave her a kiss, he knew that her father was watching but something within him although he fully respected her and her family didn’t care that they were being watched, in his eyes he wasn’t doing anything wrong, just showing the girl he loved how much he loved her.

Yes it was true, Scott Evans was in love with this girl, they hadn’t known each other that long but in his heart he’d known her forever and she was without a doubt the only woman on earth for him.

Opening the car door for her and going around to the driver’s side he entered the car and smiled across at her, could he ever get tired of looking at her? Could he ever believe he could feel this way? What had he done to deserve someone so beautiful and amazing? He was such a lucky guy.

For the first time in his life he really didn’t feel like going to school but he knew that they really should, he didn’t want to give her parents a bad impression of him after all he wasn’t the guy who dumped school that was his brothers area of expertise but the thought of going to school and having to share her with others, it sounded selfish but it ate him up inside, he wanted her to himself now and always, was this what love felt like?

After a kiss that lit up every inch of his body he began the drive to school, he could feel the intensity between them, it was as if they bounced off one another and they connected on a level that was beyond his comparison.

“We don’t have to go to school” he said suddenly, aware that he shouldn’t really be saying this and they really should go to school. Amanda sat in quiet contemplation for a few moments before he spoke again “No, we really should go, I’m sorry I don’t want to get you into trouble or myself for that matter” he looked straight ahead “I have a free period after lunch, perhaps we could take the rest of the afternoon off” Amanda replied, she sounded kind of unsure but at the same time very excited by the concept of doing something that was a little rebellious, Scott guessed that neither one of them had every really been in any kind of trouble, what would an hour or so off school matter “Then that’s settled, so now the big question....what do you want to do?”.

The pair had been dating only for a few weeks but it was clear how they both felt about one another, they had expressed this to one another on many levels apart from the one that most teenagers were on a weekly basis, Scott wasn’t like all the other hormonal teenagers around here, he had more respect for his girl than that. Yes he wanted to take that next step but he wanted it to be right for her, she was the most important thing to him and when the time was right he knew that it would just happen, no pressure, no stress, just the two of them sharing the love they feel for each other.

The morning at school seemed to drag by, Scott spent most of it in a daydream and when the bell finally sounded for lunch he grabbed his books off the table and made a beeline for the door where he found Amanda waiting for him.

“You ready?” he asked placing his arm around her shoulders and walking down the corridor with her “So have you decided what you want to do?” he could feel her nervousness matching his but excitement and contentment too.

“Maybe we could go for a walk down by the lake, it’s a beautiful day” Amanda said with a smile “Sounds perfect, let’s get some lunch on the way, I am starving”

After a short journey to a quaint little cafe Scott brought himself and Amanda some lunch and they headed to the lake.

Sitting by the lake in a semi sunny spot they ate in silence both enjoying one another’s company “Amanda, I really need to tell you something, I’ve been putting it off but I don’t want to keep it from you anymore, I just hope you don’t think I’m strange” Scott shifted uncomfortable but felt comforted by Amanda’s hand suddenly placed on his “You can tell me anything Scott, I promise I won’t think your strange”.

What Scott was about to share with Amanda he had only ever shared with his family before, consequently it had resulted in months of drs appointments and a stint in a nut house, it wasn’t easy for him to say but he felt that she would understand, on some level he just knew that she wouldn’t think he was crazy, that she could perhaps even understand what he had been through and was still going through.

"It started a year ago, I started getting these......I guess you would call them bangs in my head, they weren’t physical, as in they weren’t anything medical I know that, it felt different, on a different level” he studied Amanda’s face for any signs of a reaction before continuing “It was as if they came from above” he stuck out his finger and pointed it up towards the sky “As if it was from God or something....then not long after I started hearing these voices, they were distant to begin with but over time they got louder, some were nice giving me I guess messages, others were not nice” Scott paused again and felt Amanda squeeze his hand “I told my parents and they looked at me like I was a freak, Brendan thought I’d lost the plot so off we went to the drs....to cut a long story short I had a shed load of tests done with no conclusion, I kept telling them it’s not medical but my parents are very much of a scientific nature and well that didn’t wash with them, I shouldn’t have told them about the voices, the drs thought it would be a good idea to keep me in for observation overnight and concluded that I was suffering with depression and paranoid schizophrenia” Scott sighed “I was given pills to take to make the voices go away, drs answers to everything right? Only I didn’t take the pills, I just told my parents I did. I didn’t want the voices to go away, I couldn’t bear it if they did, especially one in particular” Scott looked up into Amanda’s eyes “It was you Amanda, I heard you, I’ve been hearing you for months before we arrived in Grandville” taking her by the hand now Scott smiled “You kept me sane, you were the reason I kept going, you saved me Amanda. I just knew that you were real and not just a figment of my imagination and when I told my parents that the voices had stopped and I was all better that’s when my dad suggested we move here for a fresh start. Amanda I know now that everything good I heard will come true because I found you and your the best thing that has ever happened to me....I still get the bangs, I still hear the voices but I’ve learnt to embrace them now, they are part of me and who I am, it’s hard pretending to be someone I’m not around my family but they don’t understand. You told me it would be Okay and we would be together.....do you think I’m crazy?”

Scott awaited a reply.
Scott Evans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  caseybauer on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:18 am

Sitting in Denny’s diner opposite this man who meant the most to Casey she couldn’t help but let her mind wander as it often did when she was around him, she really couldn’t help herself he was just so handsome and hot. As she had gotten older her thoughts of Matt had become more intense and less innocent, she wanted more than anything to kiss him, for him to grab her in a passionate embrace and tell her that he wanted to be with her like she wanted him.

“Casey you know I do love you” Matt said taking her by surprise ‘Okay Casey don’t get too excited’ she thought to herself ‘he said love you not in love with you’ Casey shot back into her fantasy world and imagined they were at school in the corridor, the halls were crowded, Matt had walked down the corridor and over to her, he had pushed her against the lockers and kissed her passionately pushing his body right against hers so she could feel every inch of him. Suddenly hearing Matt across from her let out a moan and jerk beneath the table brought Casey back to reality, he was looking at her with a knowing in his eyes “Casey what did you just do?".

“I don’t know what you mean” Casey tried her best to cover up her guilty conscious as her face started to burn crimson “Case...did you really have to? Come on let’s get out of here” Matt stood awkwardly and threw a $20 on the table, Casey was beginning to feel extremely embarrassed and exposed, he couldn’t be on about the same thing as she was thinking, surely not.

Getting outside Matt took hold of her arm “Did you make that happen, come on how long have you been able to do this shit” Matt spoke in a whisper whilst looking around to see if anyone was listening “I don’t know what you mean” Casey said still feeling embarrassed “Casey I know you know what I’m on about” Matt said as Casey pulled her arm from his grasp “Just drop it Matt, sorry for embarrassing you with this shit as you call it, it won’t happen again....I don’t even know how it happens” Casey felt humiliated and confused. Matt took her to one side towards the alleyway that ran parrell to the diner “I’m not, I didn’t mean anything by it, I guess you just took me by surprise” he looked sincere and smiled his trademark smile “Well it took me by surprise too Matt, I....I don’t know what to say, I guess...sometimes I think things, things about you and you know we have always had this weird connection”.

It was true ever since they were kids Matt and Casey had a connection that no-one could work out. Matt always knew what Casey was feeling and vice versa, as the years had passed both seemed to be able to control it more but it was still something that neither could explain. Casey could remember when she was 14 and had got lost on a camping trip, Matt had been the one to find her it was as if he was her protector and she was his.

"Look, what do you want me to say Matt?" Casey asked him feeling her checks flushing red, if she wasn't so focused on what was going on she might have noticed the strange figure that was watching them from down the alleyway, watching and waiting.
caseybauer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

you raise me up post

Post  MattDeluka on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:43 am

Matt eagerly pondered around how Casey could possibly read his mind and relate his jerk to such greater pleasures. Matt had asked her in surprise why he could have felt the way he did. It wasn’t a secret well behind closed doors, it was no real big deal, but out in the middle of dinner! Matt exclaimed as he tried to keep what dignity he had locked up in one place. “Casey, what did you just do?”
Watching Casey become defiant and her face become crimson red, he thought he should throw his foot down further. Matt now knew what Casey Bauer had been up to during some weekends. It was fun. He had admitted this to himself. However, when he was with his family in front of Pop’s and Keeley, that had not been the best. Matt reminded himself, how he had often had to hold himself and try and crack some form of a joke at this family. Keeley was wetting herself laughing at the faces he would often pull, when their folks were around. Sometimes it never lasted as long as the one he felt. Another time, he had curled up in bed and it felt like a blast of what was coming. Casey must not have known what reactions he felt when she did what she had just done right in front of him.
“I don’t know what you mean?” Casey cried in defense and she was trying to cover her guilty face. Matt pondered for a while as Casey tried to explain the deeply rooted love that had become embedded within her.
“Just drop it Matt?” Casey shouted frustrated. Matt looked at down at his pants and then headed up to face “Oh come on Case, you know I can’t, not just yet” he gleamed and stared with a shrug on his shoulders. This caused Casey to laugh and drop her defense that much more. He dropped his hand protectively across his crotch and hoped that the swelling would reduce somewhat by now.

Casey and Matt decided to head away back from the food haunts and head to Grandville Bay, it was midday and the sun was at its highest for the season. Matt looked across to Casey and nudged her in fun. “So say you wanna do that again?” Smiling at her, he could relax around Casey. “I’m sorry to bring this up again, but uh.. maybe when you do what you do, you could do it late at night and not around the time I get a text message to say meet me in half an hour after my shower.”
Looking at her red long locks of full on hair, he kindly greeted her with a cute warming smile. “You’re kinda cute” he said putting his arm around her and rubbing her back gently.
“So you want go for a walk across the Bay? I’ve not been around here for a long time” Matt spoke unwittingly as he was proud to learn was quite the intuitive. Of course it was deep within him and it unnerved him at the time. However, it was felt that he needed to learn to trust those inner nudges and he thought he may try his hand at the dealing of fate.
“I was wondering if you were to take an actor out on a date. Who would be the likely choice?” he sneakily dropped in the question. Hoping he could surprise her in some way or more about his own feelings. He continued to browse the streets of Grandville and then both of them cut the sidewalk and heading onto the bay. It was a busy one, if that and the seagulls screeched in the warm air.
Casey’s hair blew in the wind and it made it more tempting to Matt for him to draw her hair back aware from her face. He stopped at a nearby ice cream hut and dropped his hands into his pockets. “You don’t mind if I do?” he raised his eye brows and dropped his face at an angle towards her. “Yeah, we will have two cornettos, with thanks”

He watched as Casey blushed once more and he helped her understand, he had feelings for her.
Unwrapping the top part of the ice-cream he passed one to her and retrieved the other. Taking a bite out of it, his head turned as he watched her lick the chocolate from off the top. “Hey, that was one heavenly swipe off that ice-cream you did there”
Matt shrugged himself shyly and gingerly took her back and gently persuaded her to relax and sit by a nearby Seating area by a sand dune.
“Do you mind if I ask?”
Casey returned to him. “Ask What?” “Well can I take you out on a date?

MattDeluka
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amandaconnors on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:33 am

Amanda felt nervous as she saw her mum cheekily push her dad away into the office muffling “leave her to it” Amanda could remember the day as though it was yesterday, she had been rushing to help out at local elderly care-home. She was late and had been rushing but she saw a brown and white bull dog approaching her. She shouted at it excited. “It’s a ... a bulldog” and went down to cuddle it. For moments, it felt like minutes more. She remembered the dog had an owner. So she stepped up from the dog and looked up, but all she saw were a pair of legs in some shorts. Then, she looked up higher but Scott had been taller than she was, and this shocked her. So she dared to lift her head even more. Stunned by the handsome man just looking down at her, she didn’t faint but stood there in awe.
“It’s Lucy, the dog belongs to my mother. I would prefer a male bulldog” She remembered back to that moment. “I live in the metro side of Grandville”
“Amanda” her parents called for her. “Scott has arrived” “Okay” she returned. Putting her coat on and tidying her hair, she stopped as her heart pounded and she tried to catch her breath. Taking a deep breath she held her head up high and grabbed her bag from off the bed.
Amanda opened the door to her room and walked out. She walked down the stairs and as eyes met she smirked and then created the biggest smile she could make. “Hi” was all she could say as she blushed at him.
“DAD” Libby shooed her husband away into his office. “I said no peeking”

Heading out of the house after saying fair well, Scott approached her and gave her a kiss. It blew her away, it was only a small polite peck, but the touch of his lips upon her face was too hard to put into words. His ways were cool and gentleman. He was a very respected and his hands were just so soft, she often wondered if he spent a secret stash on moisturizer.
The kiss made her feel more in love than any other given moment. She felt inside just bounced and went all fuzzy. She wasn’t sure if she still felt nervous or if she was calm by his calm demeanor.

Jumping into the passenger seat, Amanda put her seat belt on and felt a two set pair of eyes staring at them both. Amanda never felt like the way she felt when Scott was around and he was the only one who could in her eyes meet her real needs and love her the way she only knew how.
It was their first time out properly together, but she had known about him for quite a while. The approach to her was always respectable and that made her lean more to trust him as their dating relationship blossomed.
He is so dam cute with that wide smile and cute side glanced smile, she smiled and watched him taking control of the car and other thoughts passed through at the same time. That many teens her age started to think at their age. She turned away quickly, as he took a second glance across at her. It was like her already knew what she was thinking and feeling and that was he was the real reason why she lived.

first time in his life he really didn’t feel like going to school but he knew that they really should, he didn’t want to give her parents a bad impression of him after all he wasn’t the guy who dumped school that was his brothers area of expertise but the thought of going to school and having to share her with others, it sounded selfish but it ate him up inside, he wanted her to himself now and always, was this what love felt like?

“We don’t have to go to school” he suggested cheekily, he lifted up his eyebrows and looked across towards her admiring face.
“No, we really should go,” she explained thinking she hadn’t done this sort of thing for a while but it kind of excited her that he could suggest to do something rebellious. She didn’t think he was like that and it had took her by surprise.
“What do I want to do?”
The first period went so slow, a class which had previously excited her, suddenly got pushed aside, because Scott Evans had arrived in her life and that was he became the excitement in her life.
The bell rang and she darted out of the room, more quicker than Matt Deluka could make a dash for the football.
“You Ready?” I’ve been waiting for you” she chuckled and put her arm around his waist, as he pulled her in.

“Maybe we could go for a walk down by the lake, it’s a beautiful day” suggested to him, as nature seemed to relax her the most when she was nervous. Scott suggested a lunch break along the way, which was great and to spend time with him, was time well spent.
The coffee bean was Amanda’s haunt, she had a love for coffee and from such a young age, it was her addiction to it, which provided her an outlet to express herself and to people watch, hang out with her friends and now date her handsome young man.
It was a smash and grab opportunity, get some bagels and drink and head to the Grandview’s lake.
The lake was just on the boundary of Hush Green and Grandville and both of them took to the quietest spot for privacy.
Opening up a can of coke, Scott drank from it and placed it down before taking a sigh. “Amanda, I really need to tell you something, I’ve been putting it off, but I don’t want to keep it from you anymore. I just hope you don’t think I’m strange”
She watched him with curiosity and found time to actively listen to what he had to say.
“You can tell me anything Scott, I promise I won’t think you’re strange”.
Finding an excuse to touch him, she reassuringly put her hand on his, she jumped a little but that was normal for Amanda, because she still couldn’t believe he was in her life, and why such a guy like him could find her attractive.
She listened attentively to his narrative of thunder and lightening strikes. She wasn’t sure if to tell him, that she had them too. They had been so frightening and not the norm to every- one else. She had only just found the time to explain them to Casey. “ your psychic” she responded. “ “We are different, Scott”
“You have no idea, Scott”
“She continued to hear him, like really hear him, like he just wanted to spill the truth without any one judging him or spoiling the surprise.
“You can’t tell your parents, Scott, if they ask you have to tell them it’s nothing, or else you will get in trouble with them. That is if they don’t understand”
It was something that had started five years ago for Amanda, but she would never have dreamed that Scott had began to have the ‘thunder and lightening’
Thunder was a great word to describe ‘information from heaven being melded into your mind’ Archangel Michael had described it to her in the beginning. ‘It was nothing to be scared about, but it was for your own good and because you were special’ Then the lightning struck that was the most scary part of it, especially if you were not relaxed.
Never the less it scared her, she didn’t understand what it was and she thought she too was going through. The thunder in the early days would take the energy to a new level and just come crashing into the side of your head and at such a great force. “This is not normal” she used to think.
Returning back to Scott, she clenched onto his hand tightly. “We are together now, there are something’s you need to know which we can kinda tell you”
Scott looked deep into Amanda’s eyes “It was you Amanda, I heard you, I’ve been hearing you for months before we arrived in Grandville. “ Amanda almost bit her lip off in astonishment. “ME!” she exclaimed. “You kept me sane, you were the reason, I kept going, you saved me Amanda” he cried with sincereity “So um what was I saying, Scott?” I didn’t think I could reach that far.
Amanda hugged him tightly, and gave him a reassuring kiss. “
“I have to tell you it all” she replied. “I’m glad we have this in common”
Drinking some cherry pop from her can she looked into his eyes “Did it not scare you, because it petrified me” she questioned, for some reason she was caught in the moment and relaxation made her relax into him all the more.
“I understand everything, but I can enlighten you if you want to know further details” she explained. “I tried to explain things to other people too, but no one understands, they think you are “ giving a whistle and twisting her finger around her head as an action to say “you have lost it”
“It’s scary, but I am glad you know you are not alone in this. I just knew you were coming”

amandaconnors
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Evans on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:39 am

It was so refreshing to be able to talk about the bizarre goings on that had been happening to Scott over the past year or so and to someone who had been through it all too.

“You can’t tell your parents Scott if they ask you have to tell them it’s nothing, they don’t understand” Amanda said

“Trust me after what happened before when I told them I won’t be sharing anything else with them anytime soon, especially not to Brendan, he already thinks I am crazy so I do not want to push that boat out anymore” He felt her hand gently touch his and he felt the usual stir within him light up his very soul.

“Did it scare you? It petrified me” Amanda sounded like an innocent child when she spoke the last bit and Scott held her hand and gave a gentle, reassuring squeeze “I wouldn’t say it scared me but it did unnerve me for sure, I remember trawling the internet to see what it said about all of this” Scott said “What did you find?” Amanda asked interestedly “I found some very strange things” she continued making him smile.

“Yeah me too” he smiled back taking a sip of his cream soda “According to the internet I’m an alien of some kind who should give myself up to the government, fat chance of that”.

Amanda giggled and leaned a little closer to him showing not only her interest but also how comfortable she felt with him. This made him feel good.

“I understand everything but I can enlighten you if you want to know more” Scott felt enlightened already “I would love to know more about what is going on Amanda, hopefully we can help each other out with this one, seeing as we are in it together now”.

“I tried to explain things to others but no-one understands they think you lost it. It’s scary but I am glad you know you are not alone in this...I just knew you were coming” Scott smiled “You knew I was coming? How did you know?” he was intrigued by this revelation, he had dreamt of her for a long time now, had she dreamt of him?

Taking another sip of his drink he looked into her eyes and felt that connection again that had brought him to her in the first place “You know is this really happening? It’s like something you would read in a book or a movie, when did reality become so unrealistic?” Amanda shrugged her shoulders “I ask myself that all the time”

They finished their drinks and headed outside, it was a hot day and getting hotter by the minute.

“Have you tried talking to Casey about this? She seems quite open would she not understand what you are going through?” Scott asked his hand reached for hers and he held it reassuringly whilst waiting for a response from her.

Turning right down towards the lake Scott had a sudden glimpse in his mind of Amanda in a white floral dress, she had flowers in her hair and she looked beautiful. It was like something out of a movie only better than any movie star he had ever laid eyes on, he suddenly realised that he had dreamt of this place before. One of his fantasies of Amanda had been right here, this was becoming extremely surreal. “Are you Okay?” Amanda broke his train of thought and he found himself blushing “Just having a moment” he smiled at her going back into his fantasy. She had kissed him softly on the lips and taken his hand leading him down further towards the lake, as with any fantasy things could change and develop instantly. It had turned from day to night in the blink of an eye and they found that they were completely alone. He had witnessed the moon the biggest and brightest he had ever seen it before and the moonlight was prominent as it shone down on her making her look like the beautiful angel she was.

They had kissed a soft sweet kiss that had intensified within seconds he had pulled her into his arms and swept her up in a warm embrace that had sent them both literally up onto cloud nine.

“You really are having a moment aren’t you?” Amanda teased and Scott gave a warm smile “Don’t worry it’s all good, I was thinking of you....a fantasy I had before we met” now it was Amanda’s turn to blush “Me?” she asked surprised by this “Yes you” he smiled “You really don’t see how beautiful you are do you?”.

Moments passed with the two lovebirds sharing glances and moments, she really was the girl of his dreams who he had been searching for and he had to keep pinching himself, he was so lucky.

“So tell me more about what you know? Enlighten me” he sat down on a log by the side of the lake and gently pulled her down to join him “I’m sorry that you have had such a hard time with all this and it scared you, I hope that now I’m here you won’t feel scared anymore” he cupped her face “I won’t let anything happen to you Amanda Connors, you can relax now, I swear I am never leaving your side” with that he kissed her to let her know just how much he meant what he said.

“Now tell me everything, I’m all ears” he waited a response.

Watching Amanda and Scott falling even deeper in love stood two Angels by the side of the lake with big smiles on their faces “Isn’t this beautiful?” Archangel Gabriel smiled up towards Archangel Michael “It certainly is Gabriel, it certainly is” they began to walk and observed other humans going about their business “Now all we need is for the last pair to come together and they will be an unstoppable force” Gabriel smiled again, he loved to see love as did all the Angels “I fear Dark Lights are amongst us Gabriel” they stopped and faced one another “They fear what will happen when the connections are fully made” Michael looked back towards Amanda and Scott “Their connection is complete but keep an eye on them, protect them Gabriel, we must not let anything happen to them” Gabriel nodded “What shall you do?” he asked “I have called upon our brother Raphael to watch over Miss Deluka and Mr Evans, they are coming along nicely and their bond is getting stronger by the minute” Michael suddenly stopped and began to listen, Gabriel did the same as a message came through from the heavens “Word has it that Mr Deluka has just asked Miss Bauer out on a date” Michael grinned and Gabriel clapped his hands “I am so excited” Michael placed a hand on his brothers shoulder “Me too Gabriel, the build up has been such a journey for all of them, they are going to be an almighty source of power, the dark lights won’t know what hit them”.

Walking a little further in silent contemplation a flash of darkness appeared out of the corner of Michaels eye and they both turned to face the darkness “They will not be together” the darkness spoke, Gabriel glanced across at Michael, nothing feared Archangel Michael “We shall see about that” the corners of Michael’s mouth twitched and he smiled “Love will conquer all” Gabriel spoke up. The darkness began to grow in size before them and a menacing laugh echoed around them both “We have plans and when the time comes there will be nothing any of you can do about it” the darkness laughed some more and evaporated into thin air “Should we be worried?” Gabriel asked Michael who stood with his arms folded across his chest looking at the spot that the dark light had just invaded “I fear nothing, it is in their destiny to be together and it shall be done” he reassured Gabriel “Believe me when I say I will allow nothing to get in the way of this happy reunion Gabriel...nothing” Archangel Michael had waited years for this to happen “This is just the start, they are going to be the greatest force that this world has ever seen and they don’t even know it yet” Gabriel gave a contented sigh and smiled “Good always prevails over Evil and life is about to change forever for the 6 of them just like it did for their parents”. As they continued to walk and talk both Angels could feel a shift within the energies and they knew that today was the start of a new journey.
Scott Evans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amandaconnors on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:31 am

“So you had a lucky escape with the doctors” Amanda spoke up, she had been processing all the things that Scott had opened up about. It had been refreshing to notice that he seemed to know what she had been talking about. “You know you can’t tell them anything more,” she had added as Scott latched on about it. He was definitely ahead of the game, and seemed to underlying know what was going through her thought processes.
Amanda thought it must have been a man thing, when he said the thunder and lightening wasn’t too bad. Casey had said it was to do with being smaller than the others. She was petite completely different in the size next to all of her other teen friends. Again, she wasn’t too sure. “I have told Casey, she has the ‘thunder and lightning’ but we keep it to ourselves. I’m unsure if Matt has it, because guys don’t normally talk about things like that.” She fell silent, as she watched him drink his cream soda. “An Alien, she laughed, sounds like that programme called Roswell, but I know you ain’t him. “
Amanda giggled and leaned a little closer to him showing not only her interest but also how comfortable she felt with him. This made him feel good.
“Scott would love to know more,” she relayed though her mind, it was as if she had struck gold, she had already figured how she wanted to share everything with him, but she wasn’t expecting him to say this. Her thoughts run wild and suddenly came to a stop. Amanda felt everything from her mind be wiped. ‘what do I say’
Scott had carried on to express and reassured that it would all be okay. This held to be true, because for a deeper area than anything other, he was a protector and she was his. Love bound them together and makes the best relationships last.
“You knew I was coming? How did you know?”
“Sounds really creepy, but I was told by an Archangel” Amanda smiled “It’s not a bad thing, but something you don’t expect to hear coming from an Archangel. It’s like you only hear things like that on par with the Virgin Mary being told she’s have a special kid by the name Jesus.” She laughed. “I’m sorry, it’s just like you don’t expect these things do you”
“You say you heard me and other things? I’ve heard many a thing..I have never heard you call me, but there was once, when we connected..I presume it was you, but you thought it was wierd.. I heard “You are creeping me out now” that was the last time I remember anything.

“Have you tried talking to Casey about this? She seems quite open would she not understand what you are going through?” Scott asked his hand reached for hers and he held it reassuringly whilst waiting for a response from her.

The fantasies had been a real surprise, but it was an eye opener and it was something that made Amanda smile. She seemingly had a darker nature to her but growing as a late teen, it was something that was kept hush hush. However, the gentle side of Amanda became blushed and hot in response to Scott. The more they opened up to each other, the more they found themselves seeped into love more and more. This was the moment of truth, when Scott gave her more mouth to mouth, there seemed to be a sweeping rush of bliss and love just rush through them both. Learning that together they were tougher to crack, then when apart.
Scott complimented her very being, something she had never heard before, not from a handsome guy who was just the most adorable thing she had ever laid eyes upon.

Now in the moonlight, they were unaware of the very wings that had brought them together standing side by side. Watching them smooch and chat about the experiences.
“So you want to know everything?” she marched side by side him as they sat down on the log next to the lake.
Giving a sigh of release, Amanda cuddled up to Scott and leaned into his chest to keep warm. “You don’t mind do you” she requested to his nod. Sitting down she spoke for the first time in long time. “It’s been happened since the age of 12. Casey was sat with me in her bedroom.” She explained. “ Some clicking began in my left ear, and secrets were shared. He said he was Archangel Michael, the tough one the one who is like almost on par with God himself. He was his joky self, but I felt a bit scared by his presence.” She cuddled Scott. “Archangel Michael told us both, that we were rare, more than that, he told us that we were not from around here, but in a good way” she narrated. “Do you follow?”
“He told us that in the world there were good lights and then there were dark lights, the dark lights didn’t like us to be put back together, but we had won and the two of us are one.” “It’s romantic, he explained but we are going to go up in the world, but he told us he would protect us all and that there was more things to be done”
Shifting again and placing her arm around him, “ Scott, do you know anything about why dark lights are fighting to keep us apart?” She finished.

amandaconnors
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  caseybauer on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:29 am

Casey felt embarrassed but also slightly pleased with herself that she could have such an effect on Matt without even touching him, it made her chuckle to think that when he is sat at home eating his tea she could do things to him, she would have loved to have been a fly on his wall when this happened.

“You’re kinda cute” Matt had put his arm around her and rubbed her back making Casey weak at the knees “Thanks” she replied blushing fiercely, what had gotten into him? He’d always been a little bit flirty but never like this before.

“I was wondering if you were to take an actor out on a date. Who would be the likely choice?” Matt asked her out the blue as they walked down towards Grandville bay “Oh you know the answer to that Matt, Jensen Ackles for sure, although he’s married and well I’d rather go out on a date with someone who isn’t an actor, maybe someone who looks like him” Casey smiled and wondered if Matt got what she was referring to. She had always thought that Matt looked like her celebrity crush, she had always fantasised about Matt driving an Impala and wearing a leather jacket protecting her from demons and spirits like a Dean Winchester but to Casey, Matt was so much better than Dean, he was her hero but he’d still look hot in a leather jacket. The wind blew at Casey’s hair and she muttered under her breath as she straightened it out and thought she probably looked a right mess now.

Reaching an ice cream hut Matt put his hand in his pocket and produced some money before ordering them both an ice cream. He handed her the chocolate cornet and watched her eagerly as she took a lick at it and gave a smile feeling her checks blush red “Hey, that was one heavenly swipe of that ice-cream you did there” Casey turned even more crimson and giggled nervously.

Walking towards the sand dunes she watched as he plonked himself down and gently persuaded her to relax and sit next to him. It was a beautiful day and Casey was so in love with the man that sat beside her, she really hoped that one day he would be hers.

It was getting to the stage where it hurt to be around him and have this secret weighing on her heart, she loved him like she didn’t know she could love anyone and even though Amanda and Keeley had told her many times that he felt the same way, Casey just didn’t buy it. He could have the pick of any girl at school so why would he go for her? She often thought about how she would feel if he did date someone else and the thought pretty much killed her, she knew that she couldn’t watch that happen it would be worse than dying. As the years had gone by and they had become closer she had seen so many girls at school approach him, especially Rachel Sinclair but yet he still never gave any of them a second look.
Casey didn’t believe in a god but she prayed every night to whoever may hear her that she could be with him. Sometimes she thought she could hear someone say that ‘your prayers are being answered’ and she really hoped this was true. He was just the nicest guy she’d ever known, he wasn’t overly good at saying how he felt or sharing his emotions but he always seemed to talk more to Casey about things than anyone else. Ever since his mom left him and Keeley when they were 7 he had closed down, it had been a shock to everyone when she left, even at 7 Casey had remembered being in shock after all his parents were high school sweethearts along with her own parents and Amanda’s. She glanced over at him and her heart melted as he sat happily eating away at the remainder of his ice cream a blob of chocolate at the corner of his mouth making her laugh “You are a dirty boy” she hadn’t meant it come out that way when he gave her a surprised look and her checks glowed like a lighthouse “I mean you have chocolate on your face” he proceeded to put his finger to lips and Casey watched every move “Did I get it?” he asked with a smile as the chocolate still remained “Here” Casey leant forward and cupped his face in her hand feeling his stubble brush against her skin sent a shiver through her body, using her thumb she wiped the chocolate away from his lip and felt like they were having a moment as they looked into each other’s eyes.

“Do you mind if I ask?” Matt broke the silence between them.

Casey sucked the chocolate off her thumb and returned to him. “Ask what?” she watched him glance down at the floor and shifting a little nervously before looking towards her.

“Well can I take you out on a date?” he said it so fast that Casey couldn’t quite believe it or take it in “Did you just say you want to take me on a date?” she asked and he nodded giving a shy smile and blushing, Casey had never seen him blush, was this really happening or had she slipped into another daydream as she often did.

“So....what do you think?” Matt asked nervously “Yes, yes I would love that” Casey grinned a huge grin “Very much so, thank you” she said before laughing “Did I really just say thank you?” she cringed and the nervous tension between them seemed to subside “Yes you did” he teased her, the banter between them starting up once again “What took you so long?” Casey smiled at him and felt like her heart was literally going to burst right out her chest with happiness. Of all the time she’d dreamt of this moment her first response had never been ‘Thank you’ but the moment was perfect, it was happening, really happening and Casey felt like she was on cloud nine.

Shivering Casey suddenly had the feeling that they were being watched, she had felt like this for the past few weeks now but never this strong, looking around the beach her heart started to pound heavily but for a different reason than it had been seconds before “Can we head back?” she asked Matt as she continued to survey the beach. Suddenly feeling as though someone had punched her in the stomach Casey keeled over in pain, within seconds another blow hit her but this time in the face as she was forced backwards onto the sand behind her. Fear and pain pulsing through her body as she tried to make sense of what was happening to her, she tried to speak only to find no words would form in her throat, it was as if she was being silenced by an invisible force. Her body began to feel heavy as though someone or something was holding her down and her heart literally stopped as she felt cold hands gripping at her arms and pinning her down firmly in the sand.

“You are going to die” a voice spoke beside her “We will be coming back for you and when we do we are going to strip you of your skin and watch as you beg for your life” Casey had tears streaming down her face and mentally spoke to the unseen force of evil “Who are you, what do you want?” she asked beyond fear “You know who we are, we want you to give your friends a message” silence filled the air for a second before a dark, shadowy face appeared above Casey making her eyes widen with fear “Tell your friends we are coming” the face leaned in closer “And if you know what is good for you, you will all separate” smiling an evil smile the dark figure leant in and licked the side of Casey’s face “I’ll be seeing you soon” and with that it vanished and Casey was let free, Casey screamed.
caseybauer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 am

Matt being his normal cheeky self was used to being around Casey and he could tease her and talk to her about anything but his one aim was to charm his way around to asking her on a date. It was his plan to put it into action was another thing. Matt had been rehearsing it under his breath a few thousand times a week. He thought he had narrow escape with his efforts but confronting Casey with his good deed of the week was another thing. Matt had fancied her for a good six months and had been trying to hold his feelings down away from his pants. This was different, Casey was different, she was one of a kind and after putting it off for some time.
In a way he was glad he felt he could make his move this time around. He had a one track mind and his mind was direct on Casey Bauer. His strong arms were held tightly around her back and he had guided her towards the ice-cream van.

“I was wondering if you were to take an actor out on a date. Who would be the likely choice?” Matt became a bit startled by his reaction to his own question, where did that come from. He had questioned himself, but it was no real bother, because he had already spoken his words which he had choked back for months and he now held his breath to see what she would have said. Casey smoothly replied, but he would never had guessed she had become so weak at the knees that he had to support her.
“Oh you know the answer to that Matt, Jensen Ackles for sure, although he’s married and well I’d rather go out on a date with someone who isn’t an actor, maybe someone who looks like him”
“So who would that be?” Matt looked bluntly at her and provided her with an innocent pout.
Arriving at the ice-cream was a cold break from the hot template for love. Potentially, he had provided her with a hint, but it had sneakily backfired at him. Handling the cornets and paying cash in hand, he had watched the swirl of her tongue along the ice-cream. Casey had turned crimson and giggled when he mentioned her lick. He liked what he saw and now she was showing him another side of her, he didn’t think he had.
The walk back to the beach had caused a breeze between them, a time to kickback and to produce some lasting effects, watching her every move, made him glad he had said what he had said and to pursue her that little more.
However, she still had not told her what he was hoping to hear.

Walking towards the sand dunes she watched as he plonked himself down and gently persuaded her to relax and sit next to him. It was a beautiful day and Casey was so in love with the man that sat beside her, she really hoped that one day he would be hers.
The warming of her hands upon his face created a feeling that would send any young man off on a spiral of love. Did she really just touch me and say that. He was flooded with warm loving energy but Matt discounted it. She wiped it away with her thumb, he hadn’t even noticed it was there. A strong feeling had erupted
It was enough to make himself blush and he looked down momentarily with a strong sense of man power down below. He quickly fixed his position and rectified himself.
“Do you mind if I ask?” Matt broke the silence between them.
“Ask what?”
“Well can I take you out on a date?”

It went so smoothly, more smoother than he expected and he recaptured the golden moment well.
Matt shrugged off the heaviness and felt himself getting goose bumps upon his arms. The cold denseness was anything to go by he looked up into the sky and frowned because it was cloudless.
“Can we head back?”
“Is there something wrong?” Matt questioned her indecisive reasoning. Matt watched with precaution and puzzlement at Casey. Glancing away for that split second was not the best moves on Matt’s part. On his next turn to his surprise he saw Casey lying on her back in a stiffening position.

“Who are you, what do you want?”
“I’m Matt... to be your boyfriend”
“Casey, Case.. quit it .. he retorted. Matt realized something wasn’t right and she had been forced some- how against her will
“What the fcuk.. are.. hey ....” “Get away from her?” he broke the unseen energy with his hands like he was waving some form of unseen mist away from her and pressed himself up close towards her body as in some form of protection from the force of evil present upon the sand dunes. Casey screamed out and threw her arms around Matt.
“Casey, what just happened? Did you hear something just then?” “Are you okay?” “that sure scared the crap out of me” he responded to her. Something had not been right for years. It was something which had unnerved him but he had kept his mouth shut for years. He had been having weird dreams which he could not dismiss. Possible warning dreams of things to come, but Matt being Matt he could not dismiss this event.
He awaited to hear Casey and what had happened.

MattDeluka
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BrendanEvans on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:58 am

The last few weeks since arriving in Grandville had been a rollercoaster ride for Brendan Evans, he had gone from a bad boy who cared for no one other than himself and his family on occasion to head over heels in love with the most beautiful and interesting girl he had ever met in his life, Keeley Deluka. Brendan had to pinch himself as he waited outside on his motorbike for her she had totally taken him by surprise the day they had met and challenged him in a way that no other woman or person had ever challenged him before, at first he had to admit it had angered him but underneath that anger he found his feelings changing to lust and now love, he was in love and it boggled his mind every day what was happening between them.

Watching as she emerged from the house everything moved in slow motion as he eyed her through his teenage eyes. She was wearing her trademark short skirt and a tight black tee that really extenuated her curves and moved him in more ways than one his eyes moved down her body and glanced her black boots that came up to her knees with a thick wedged heel that made his teenage body quiver. She smiled at him and his heart fluttered ‘I’m turning into my brother’ he thought momentarily “Hey baby” he smiled back and continued to eye her with every step closer to him she got.

She leaned in and kissed him softly her perfume smelt sweet and good enough to eat “Where are we going?” she asked as he handed her a helmet and she climbed on the back of his motorbike “It’s a surprise” he winked and started up the bike, awaiting for the sign from Keeley that she was ready as her hands wrapped around his waist and she gave a little squeeze. Brendan sped off leaving nothing but a trail of smoke and noise behind him.

Brendan loved riding his motorbike and he loved how excited Keeley got riding it too, he thought back to the first time he had taken her out on it and the squeels of excitement that came from her mouth as they had travelled faster and faster through Grandville, she was definitely a thrill seeker but at the same time when they did stop and they were together in the moment she could enjoy the stillness too Brendan could relate to this. Over the past few weeks they had done many things together you could say they had been inseperable and if Brendan spent the rest of his life with this girl then this would make him extremely happy.

Turning left glancing at the 'You are leaving Grandville please come again' sign he heard Keeley shouting on the back of the bike "Where are we going" he laughed, one thing he'd learnt in this short time was that patience and surprises weren't one of Keeley's strong suits, in fact she hated waiting "You'll see" he called back.

Within minutes they had reached their destination and pulled into a car park. Stopping the bike Keeley was off it before Brendan could even remove his helmet "Where are we? What are we doing?" she was grinning like an excited child on christmas morning "Well, you know we were talking about tattoos the other day?" Keeley nodded looking slightly nervous now "And I told you I knew a guy who will do them for minors, well he just happens to be in town and I thought maybe you'd want to get one done?" he eyed Keeley eagerly "Before you worry what your dad will say he doesn't need to know, just get it done some place where he can't see it like I did" Brendan had 3 tattoos that were all hidden away from his parents, he'd gotten his first at 15 and wanted to share the experience with Keeley.

"I don't know Brendan I..." Keeley began "You don't have to do anything you don't want to, you can watch me get inked and then decide if you want? Trust me no-one will find out, it'll be for your eyes only and well hopefully mine too. You'll be 18 in 5 months, come on Keels you know you want to" Brendan felt he knew Keeley inside and out, sometimes before she even spoke he knew what she was going to say. Before Grandville Brendan didn't believe in love or connecting with people but now, well she had literally changed all that.

Keeley took out a packet of cigarettes from her pocket and proceeded to light one "I will go and find Mark whilst you have a think about it, I'll be right back".

Brendan headed off into the small building situated to the right of the car park and he knew that Keeley would go ahead and do it, he would never make her do something she didn't want to but she spoke of getting a tattoo with such passion the other night that he just knew that she would be into it, now it was his turn to challenge her as she had done to him.

"Mark, hey man" Brendan shuck hands with the tattoo artist and proceeded to make small talk, within moments Keeley walked in the door and joined them "So? What will it be?" Brendan asked noticing that Keeley had her phone in her hand and a worried look on her face "We got to go back to Grandville" Keeley spoke and Brendan quickly moved over to join her "What's wrong?" he asked and awaited a reply.

Last edited by BrendanEvans on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total

BrendanEvans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Evans on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:55 am

Scott listened carefully and gave Amanda his full attention as she began to speak about her past and experiences, he leaned in interestedly “It’s been happened since the age of 12. Casey was sat with me in her bedroom, some clicking began in my left ear, and secrets were shared. He said he was Archangel Michael, the tough one the one who is like almost on par with God himself. He was his joky self, but I felt a bit scared by his presence. Archangel Michael told us both, that we were rare, more than that, he told us that we were not from around here, but in a good way” she had paused and looked at him "Do you follow?”

"I follow more than you know" Scott smiled "In fact I wish I'd have known you, been able to talk to you like this months ago. Knowing I had Angels watching over me would have made this whole experience that bit easier. What else did he say?"

“He told us that in the world there were good lights and then there were dark lights, the dark lights didn’t like us to be put back together, but we had won and the two of us are one.” Scott smiled “It’s romantic, he explained but we are going to go up in the world, but he told us he would protect us all and that there was more things to be done....Scott, do you know anything about why dark lights are fighting to keep us apart?” She finished and looked up at him for reassurance.

"I'm guessing that these dark lights are getting nervous, I mean if we all come together all the people who are rare then surely we will be powerful when united, I would imagine they are trying to keep us apart because they know that together we are a force to be reckoned with" Scott pulled Amanda in closer to him and had a chill run down his spine at the thought of anyone trying to seperate them. "So did Archangel Michael say anything about me or you know my part in this? I know that we are connected that is obvious but who else is part of this group of good lights?" Scott asked but began to analyse his own question "If we are as in me and you, you said Casey was too so I'm guessing Matt is Casey's counterpart" he half laughed as Amanda looked at him with a surprised expression "Come on those two are meant for one another, anyone can see that" he hugged her close and kissed her forehead "Then there's my brother, why do I get the feeling he is involved in this somehow and Keeley I mean every since I met Keeley I've felt like she's part of something and I've never seen my brother act this way around anyone before. Do you think there are more of us?" Scott had a million questions going around in his head and he wished that he could speak directly to the powers that be to get some answers.

"How could I talk to Archangel Michael? I feel I have so many questions I mean would he talk to me?" Scott asked "You said he came to you but is there anyway that I can go to him or contact him, I think it's about time we had some answers I don't know about you but I'm feeling a little hazy on what is going on right now" Scott felt as though a hand brushed through his hair and he found himself looking behind him with no sign of anyone "The only thing I am sure of is how I feel about you but I don't understand what our purpose for being here is and what happens if a dark light attacks? Are we protected?" Scott realised he was going off on one with the questions but he was fascinated yet also a little unnerved by the whole thing.

Amanda's phone made a sound in her pocket and he watched as she took it out and looked at it her face dropping "What is it? What's wrong?" he asked concerned "It's Matt, we have to go" grabbing hold of his hand they stood and began to make their way back towards the car Scott had a feeling that whatever had happened wasn't good and that things were about to take an unexpected turn.
Scott Evans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  caseybauer on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:19 am

There had only been a few times in Casey's short life that she had been scared, having seen spirits and other worldly things since a very young age she was used to things out of the ordinary but this, this had frightened her more than she ever knew possible. Why her, why did it target her? Looking up at the face of this.....demon Casey was too scared to even breath "Get away from her?" she heard Matt shout but he sounded like he was a million miles away. For what felt like a lifetime she was frozen solid, her eyes locked onto the thing that was holding her down the fear was beyond anything she could even describe. Moments past and Casey felt a sudden release as her body became hers again and the warmth of Matt's body replaced what was there only seconds before holding her close and protectively.

“Casey, what just happened? Did you hear something just then?” “Are you okay?” “that sure scared the crap out of me”

Casey felt like her head was spinning, her body was like jelly as she tried to process what had just happened to her "Matt" she managed to speak before bursting into tears and holding onto him like there was no tomorrow "Did you see it? It's been following me...us...I knew I didn't feel right, I knew that something was going to happen" Casey began to ramble as she often did. Still holding onto him Casey was shaking from within "I dreamt this Matt, I.....I keep having these dreams" she cried and tried to regain her breath before continuing "Archangel Michael warned me of this but I didn't....I didn't listen, I thought it was just a dream, oh god it's real, it's all real".

For months Casey had been having vivid dreams about fighting demons, she had figured that she'd just been watching too much TV and when Archangel Michael had told her in a dream that 'dark lights' would try and sabatage her journey she hadn't realised to what extent he had been referring to. Wiping her eyes with her sleeve Matt had gone pale and was looking at her with such concern "Did you see what did this to me Matt? It was pure evil, it doesn't want us being together it told me." regaining herself it started to make complete sense to her after all Amanda and Scott were together as were Keeley and Brendan it was herself and Matt that were the last to come together, was this why it had struck now? On the day that Matt finally made his move, Archangel Michael had told her that between the 6 of them they had a power that no one nor demon could mess with.

"Matt you need to call Amanda and Keeley, we need to talk about this, it involves them too" something inside of Casey had instantly flipped and made her angry, whoever or whatever this thing was, what right did it have to threaten her like this? Michael had always told her he was protecting her so with him on her side and her best friends what could penetrate through that?

'You are strong, you are powerful' a voice boomed in her head and Casey instantly knew who had flipped the switch, it was Archangel Michael, she felt like crying all over again just knowing that he was around. 'You have no idea the power you hold within you' Casey gave a slight shake of the head and answered him back in her head 'You can say that again, I don't feel very strong right now'.

Matt got out his phone and started to type a message, his arm still supportively around Casey's waist. Casey felt like she had been battered and bruised, she checked herself over but had no visible signs of anything happening, she looked up to Matt and felt her heart do a flip he was without a shadow of a doubt the man she wanted to be with for the rest of her life, how did he make everything feel like it was going to be Okay? 'Kiss him' Michael said in her head 'I can't' she replied. Amanda would always say that the Angels loved nothing more than love and seeing love, after what had just happened Casey felt nervous but some what ballsy too 'He is your other half, nothing will come between you' Michael spoke again and this time Casey could feel his presence, he had such a strong but comforting presence about him.

"I said we would meet them at Cookies Cavern" Matt said as he put his phone in his pocket and stood up holding his hand out for her to stand up "Are you Okay?" he looked into her eyes with deep concern his green eyes were so hypnotic Casey had found herself lost in them many times but something about this moment felt different.

'Now's your chance, kiss him' Casey smiled Michael was extremely persistent when he wanted something.

"I'm Okay, glad your here" she placed her hand on his arm and smiled again "I don't know what I'd do without you Matt do you know that?" he gave a small shy smile, Casey felt ever so slightly exposed knowing that she was in the presence of an Archangel and right on cue Michael spoke again 'I will give you some privacy, good luck' she could almost see him smile and felt his energy disperse leaving just Matt and Casey together alone. Without thinking too much about it and talking herself out of it Casey placed her hand on his face his stubble brushing against her bare skin and leaned closer "I am completely in love with you" standing on her tiptoes she proceeded to kiss him ever so softly and was relieved when he kissed her back his arms wrapping around her waist pulling her in to him. In that moment any thoughts of what had happened with the dark light only minutes before had completely fallen out of her mind, deep within her she felt something happening, if Casey had thought they were close before it was nothing compared to the feelings she had now, she felt as though they were literally merging and becoming one. Nothing else exsisted or mattered at that moment, it was what she had dreamt of and so much more and she had a sneaky suspicion that they were surrounded by Angels but she didn't mind, she was so lost in the moment, in love that he was all she could think about.
caseybauer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:21 am

Keeley leaned against the wall of the shop thinking about what tattoo to get and where when her phone vibrated against her
hip. Reading the screen her face paled and she quickly ground out her cigarette with the heel of her boot and hurried after
Brendan. "We got to go back to Grandville" she whispered her voice wavering with emotion. "Sure" said Brendan jumping up
"you can explain on the way".

Keeley tried to explain as best she could to Brendan but her words kept being drowned out by the roar of the bike engine.
Within minutes they pulled up outside Cookies Cavern and Keeley peered through the windows noticing that the others had not
arrived yet. Grabbing Brendan's hand she dragged him inside and shouted the orders at the server. she steared Brendan into
an unoccupied booth near the rear of the cafe.

Taking a deep breath she started to explain as best she could to Brendan. "It started a few years back when i was messing
around with my ouija board, i heard a loud booming voice in my head telling me I needed to protect myself as I was attracting
dark lights." Keeley looked up to see a puzzled expression on Brendan's face. Grabbing his hand and squeezing it she took
another deep breath. "I'll explain the dark lights shortly, but first you need to know who the voice was and what he told me!"

"So who was it?" asked Brendan
"Archangel Michael" came the reply
"WHAT?!?!?" spluttered Brendan choking on his coffee
"Archangel Michael"
"Yup thats what I thought you said" he muttered looking less and less sure of himself. "I always knew you were special Keeley
and the fact that angels talk to you proves that and not just any angel oh no you get the big gun himself!" Now it was Keeleys
turn to looked shocked, "You dont think im crazy?" she stuttered unable to believe her luck that he hadnt run screaming for
the hills.

"I've always beleived in angels just never been lucky enough to speak with one. In fact when i was a kid my mom used to tuck
me in at night and she always told me that angels were watching over me". Keeley looked at Brendan and could see him reminising
over the fond memory. She cleared her throat and brought him back to the present. "Thats sweet" she said smiling at him "but I need
to explain before the others get here" she paused taking a swig of her now cold coffee "Michael told me a lot of stuff that was
going to happen, i thought i was going crazy until i told Casey and Mandy what had happened. Turns out he had spoken to them
as well and told them pretty much the same thing"

"which was....." asked Brendan shrugging his shoulders.

"That we were destined to meet!" exclaimed Keeley keeping eye contact so she could gauge his relation. Slowly a smile spread
across his face "well damn if that isnt jsut the best news ever" smirked Brendan. Keeley giggled unable to stop the grin
from spreading across her own face. "Brendan stop it! you need to be serious, Michael also told me a lot more, like scott and
amanda are meant to be togehter and Casey and Matt. When all six of us are coupled up the dark lights are gonna attack us and
i never thought it was gonna happen, I mean casey was too shy to tell matt and matt kept pussy-footing around but i guess
they finally got their act together because when i was stood outside the shop something happened, i cant expalin what but something
felt off." "Did you sense a disturbance in the force, Luke?" laughed Brendan. Keeley rolled her eyes "this is no time to be quoting
Star Wars you ass" she retorted hitting him playfully on the arm. "These dark lights are big trouble, right?" asked Brendan
growing serious. "Yup" keeley nodded. "So what are they?" he asked. "I have no idea" replied Keeley sadly.

Just then the door burst open and Matt hurried in holding Casey's hand tightly follwed by a worried looking Amanda and Scott.

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:18 am

“what the frick was happening here” Matt cried as he somehow brushed away bad energy from the one thing that kept him living. Matt pressed his body on top of Casey’s as he subtly took away the entity that had been pinning her down. Matt became instinctively protective of her, something that was a starting point of their closer relationship.

“Did you see it?”
“Did you see what?” Matt responded curious but equally on edge.
“I dreamn’t this Matt, I ... I keep having these dreams” she cried. Casey shook with her nerves and this shook Matt. It was some thing of this girls behaviour to have Matt protect her so closely that he could feel his own skin on her own young flesh.

“Casey, what just happened? Did you hear something just then?” “Are you okay?” “that sure scared the crap out of me”
Casey continued ignoring Matt "Archangel Michael warned me of this but I didn't....I didn't listen, I thought it was just a dream, oh god it's real, it's all real".
Matt had no other option but to shake Casey and assertively lowered his tone and held her tight. “Casey, let’s take this from the top, who said this to you? Did you see a ghost or something?” Casey burst into tears, like a free fall release which she had held in tight from the pressure.
Listening and hearing Casey, his patience would never run thin especially when she had become emotionally unstable in an instant. For this to happen something deeply scary would have had to have her, as the Casey that Matt had known was as strong and fearless as an OX.
“Casey” he pulled her up into his grip and gave her a warm and loving embrace. He wanted nothing but to love her and to see her inconsolable was really disturbing him. “Case.. Case..” he lifted up her chin and looked into her eyes. “Just take a deep breath and let’s hear what you got to say”
Casey explained about a dream.. vivid dreams about fighting demons. Casey had termed “Dark Lights” by an Archangel Michael. Matt gazed into her dark brown eyes and he was unsettled and angered by what he deemed as an unnerving point of the day. He looked around both of them and he could see nor feel anything now abnormal for his own teenage mind.
After Casey requested he would text the rest of the teenage friends he placed his phone back and thought over what could be the possible reason for this situation. It did seem ironic to him as it happened to almost blow a romantic duo apart.

Matt scanned her from head to toe, he looked puzzled slightly as nothing seemed out of place. Matt Deluka didn’t believe in anything like the paranormal, never seen a ghost, although he watched a few on tv to see what all the kerfuffle was all about. Matt’s line of thought of Casey believing in and interacting with demons and angels. Gave him something to think about. However, he also leaned against the fence and tried to dismiss the idea unless something more sinister would happen to make him think differently.
Then Matt come back into the here and now when he warmed to Casey reassuring him “I’m okay, glad you’re here” she placed her hand on his arm. He shook some fear from him and he gave her a cute reassuring and bashful face towards her. “I don’t know what I’d do without you Matt do you know that?” he gave a shy smile.”Are you hitting on me Casey Bauer?” he responded cooly.Insight he felt hot again, love enveloped both of them, as all the negative energy which Casey had been a washed with had completely vanished.

‘Hand on stubble, now hand is brushing against his chin’ “err we go, in for the kill” his head butted in right on cue “I am completely in love with you”
Matt fell for this approach as he tried to keep his cool, but the touch of her hand was enough to make him want to be relieved. Casey kissed him fully squared on his lips, which made him naturally react to such plump and beautifully soft lips that had touched his. Her touch ever flowing love filled them both and accumulating in blissful moment where no thoughts entered the mind and both connected on such a deeper aspect of live worth living.
For some reason Matt called the Angel Card trumps and as he kissed Casey, he gave them the thumbs up. As he pulled apart he looked around cautiously and spoke to her “thank you”. He was beaming from head to foot , like the earth had just entered another dimension called heaven. It brought forth great plans for both of them. His love and her were truly entwinned.
“So what’s next?” he bubbled “another one?” he joked..
He held her hand and lifted her up and pulled her in close. “no demon is gonna get through to you without me getting to it first” he stated.

Walking through the doors of Cookies Cavern was something different, people looked across at them with smiles of the budding romance which oozed from their auras.

Matt had never once let go of her hand and not once did he let anyone “in” near her. Matt was not the spiritual guy but he was “kinda open” to say the least. His mind had pondered upon things “Said” in conversations lead by Casey and Amanda and he had even passed things by his new friend “Scott Evans”

So by this point he had dominated the patch and it was agreed to let him ask the questions to get a sincere answer so he could logically make out a solution to stand by Casey with.
He looked over towards Keeley and Brendan. “now is not the time, I’m here to get some answers” he directed Casey into the corner booth. He decided to stand up and he placed his hands on table. Just as Scott and Amanda both walked in and sat down.
“so .. here is the thing.. some demon has attacked Casey” he stated “any answers as to how this can happen?” he opened up to the table. He gave a head’s up to Scott and Amanda.
“Why, what happened?” Amanda asked matt looking concerned at Casey.
Matt gave a sigh and looked sheepishly across to Casey.. “Let’s hear it from the horse’s mouth affraid , whilst I get us all some soda” he introduced Casey.

MattDeluka
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  caseybauer on Mon May 06, 2013 8:08 am

Could it be possible to have the best day and the worst day of your life both on the same day? For Casey that was how her day was panning out. On the one hand the demon experience had frightened her beyond belief, she wasn’t quite sure what was going to happen and she prayed to all her angels and god that she would never experience anything like that again, on the other hand the moment she had been dreaming of for the past few years had finally happened and the kiss she had shared with her one true love had been the best thing that had ever happened to her. Casey felt dizzy with emotions, scared of the demon coming back, confused as to why demons or dark lights would be interested in a group of high school teenagers and on cloud nine because Matt was now hers, her boyfriend who she loved more than life itself.

Snuggling up in his arms felt like the only place on earth she ever wanted to be, his strong arms held her tight, close and protectively “no demon is going get through to you without me getting to it first” he said to her pulling her even closer and kissing her softly on the forehead, at that moment Casey felt so safe she never wanted to be apart from him.

The walk to Cookies Cavern was a brief one, neither teen spoke a word as they walked and Matt held her hand tightly the whole way. As they entered the diner they were met by looks from some of the locals enjoying a Saturday afternoon treat, Casey spotted Brendan and Keeley straight away and they headed on over to the table, Matt guided Casey into a booth and gave her a smile that made her knees go weak. Moments later Amanda and Scott came through the door to join them all.

“So here’s the thing, some demon has attacked Casey, any answers as to how this can happen?” Matt was pissed and he made no secret of it.

“Why, what happened?” Amanda asked she quickly sat by Casey and put her arm around her shoulders comfortingly and Casey rested her head on her best friends shoulder.

“Let’s hear it from the horse’s mouth, whilst I get us all some soda” Matt said giving a smile to Casey and a wink referring to an inside joke between the two of them that made Casey blush crimson red as she watched him walk towards the counter.

Casey turned to 4 pairs of eyes staring at her “So?” Amanda spoke prompting Casey to talk “This demon, it came out of nowhere and attacked me” Casey could feel herself shaking again as she thought back over what happened “It didn’t want…it doesn’t want us all together”

“Well why now? We have all been together for ages” Keeley spoke up.

“I don’t know how much you guys know about all this” Casey looked to Scott and Brendan “Have you filled them in?” she asked the two girls before continuing. “Archangel Michael has been coming to me in my dreams and well he told me this would happen when the final stages took place, basically the 6 of us are very powerful, more than we realise, the angels want us to come together but these dark lights are against it” Casey heard Brendan stifle a laugh and Keeley promptly hit him on the arm “Ouch” he said rubbing the spot “This demon said we needed to separate, that if we didn’t there would be trouble” Casey felt a cold chill run down her spine “I still don’t get why this happened now, Amanda has been telling me bits about what’s been happening with her but I just don’t understand” Scott spoke up as he took a seat next to Amanda in the booth “Don’t you see, you and Amanda are all loved up you are connected, Brendan and Keeley are loved up and Matt…this happened to me seconds after he asked me out” Casey couldn’t help but give a little smile as she said the words and a contented sigh “This means we are all connected now, we are so strong together, that strong that Angels and Demons are fighting over us I mean I am totally in shock about all this”.

Matt arrived back at the table with a tray of soda’s for everyone.

“Mandy can you shed any light on it? What do you think is going on, have you had any signs or things happen lately” Casey asked as she took a sip of her drink “In fact I think now is the time that we all need to be open and honest with each other, I don’t know about you guys but I need answers and I sure as hell don’t want any more demons or dark lights attacking me, so what the hell is going on?” Casey turned to her friends for answers and eagerly awaited.
caseybauer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amandaconnors on Sun May 19, 2013 9:15 am

Amanda felt a mixture of feelings from around the group to include her own. She sat back and listened to Casey explaining it to the group of teens.
“I don’t know how much you guys know about all this” Casey looked to Scott and Brendan “Have you filled them in?” she asked the two girls before continuing. I don’t understand is this all of us together we are powerful, to do what exactly?” Amanda questioned everybody. “I understand what Archangel Michael could be saying but we just live here in Grandville and go to school, do you mean he reckons it enhances when something is coming together?
“But why are we a threat?” Matt asked.
The questions started flying around the table in order for people to put things into perspective. “We are all loved up, and you are saying Matt finally got to smooch with Casey Bauer” Amanda nudged Casey. “You kept that one quiet Mr.Deluka”
“You can talk Mrs.Evans” he responded laughing at them both.

Mandy listened contently to all comments and ideas, jokes and sincere concerns.
She often wondered why Casey looked to her for all the intelligent answers. Taking in a deep breath she looked around each of the characters and smiled at Scott lovingly. Her mind mulling over the time she had when something had attacked her in her bedroom. She had kept that one under wraps.

“It came out of nowhere, that bit suggests that he was following you, there is one which looks like a gollywog figure, it is dark and I see it in my mind’s eye every so often.” Mandy suggested before giving a sigh.
“Casey it knows your weakness, it knows more about you than you realize, it can talk to you, and it makes you think it’s someone else talking to you”
“Excuse me, this thing..” Matt talked with his hands “how do you exactly talk to it again?”
“Telepathically, I thought you knew all of this?” Amanda looked puzzled towards Matt.
“Erm no” Matt replied sarcastically.
“In your head, Matt”
“That would make me go bonkers, round the twist” Brendan chirped.
“Look, you asked me a question, I am simply answering it” Mandy become agitated. “Okay, so it is just me who does that then... “ she looked across to Scott for reassurance.
Mandy closed her eyes to tune in to Casey. “He needs your energy, it’s strong because when you are together, he can’t get to you, and this thing will feed on your fears. Matt protects you and his love for you, stops the demon and he wants you for something else, but I’m not sure what that could be”
Mandy sighed and looked across to Scott. “There is another thing,”
She chirped.
“Light body, what does that mean? I keep hearing something about rising up to a whole new level,”
“There is another thing that happened, one night in my room, I don’t know what it was but I had to fight it off”
Mandy continued “One night I woke up to someone pulling my hair and I thought it off the best way, but then it was like someone had grabbed my legs in spirit and was pulling me off the bed... I got two of them off me, but it scared me too” Mandy continued “so look what’s next, who else has felt different?”
Amanda felt rushed off her feet, the love for Scott consumed her, she loved him so dearly and felt that she could sense him making sense of the whole situation. She could sense some of the Archangels arrive close by and looked towards the others for recommendations.

amandaconnors
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:32 am

Matt sat wondering how this lovely little conversation all of a sudden caused him to wonder how everyone suddenly had something supernatural to ring home about. He gave a sigh and sat watching and listening to everyone around him. How the subject of Demons can could attract so much attention.
“But why are we a threat?” First of all we were just a bunch of kids which new no more than playing games such as hide and seek. Secondly, how could he be sat on the same table as his newly acquainted enemy Brendan and thirdly, he was really anxious to get to the bottom of what had happened to Casey.
“Amanda has a point, why are “WE” such a big deal” Matt chipped his two cent into the conversation. Matt listened contently to the flow of the conversation and how everyone had pulled their faces at some stage to be thinking of something or some entity such as Angels have something in common with him, he had no interest in the supernatural nor the spiritual and well he believed in a God per say but he thought more of the wicked witch of the North. This topic was still on his home-work page and he had never even begun guessing where all this was going. He pretended he understood but underneath he was creasing with laughter. It all seemed like a fairy tale to him and in honesty it put him off because it was a secret fear of the unknown in his eyes.
He concluded that in order to protect Casey, he had to put his matcho side up and to big himself up he had also begun to believe he was the leader and he had to Man up towards his new rivals.
This he thought was however interesting to see how one weird mishap of a day could shape a whole life. Matt treated himself to another root beer which ran coolly down his throat. He let out a huge belch just to put certain individuals off him for life. Individuals stuck in his mind such as Brendan. He looked like a douche bag.
“So what do you think is coming together? You and Scott?” Matt chuckled as he threw a chip at her, and Amanda just picked it up and threw it back at him as she shouted hahaha bashfully.
He watched in shock and bemusement how all of a sudden Amanda worded things descriptively about something she happened to see in her what now? He pouted as she churned out how effectively a golly wog happened to make its attack on her, he was dying to laugh at this stage and he could be seen to effectively try and turn the other cheek. Amanda seemed to fit the wise sage act at this stage and he could only listen to her in awe and become dumbstruck with her insight.
“Excuse me, this thing..” Matt talked with his hands “how do you exactly talk to it again?” “Telepathically, I thought you knew all of this?” Amanda looked puzzled towards Matt.
“Erm no” Matt replied sarcastically.
“In your head, Matt”
“Look, you asked me a question, I am simply answering it” Mandy become agitated. “Okay, so it is just me who does that then... “
Brendan happily jumped in causing him to become agitated too, he knew he wanted to take the lead and become the puzzle solver for the group.
Matt pulled Casey protectively and was bold enough to speak his truth. “Hey, well nothing is gonna get even to my Case, unless they get through me first”
“Light body, aliens, spooks? Any takers?”

MattDeluka
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Evans on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:17 am

Since arriving in Grandville life had been interesting to say the least, Scott felt like he was traveling at the speed of light and he wasn't sure if he even knew or understood his powers, all Scott knew was that he had come into Amanda's life for a reason and she his. Up to a few hours ago he thought that his journey only involved himself and Amanda but it was beginning to become clear to him that this group that sat before him now were all part of the same journey, whatever that may be.

Listening to Casey, Amanda, Matt, Keeley and Brendan he took in all of their opinions whilst he tried to think of some of his own. Scott had always had a logical mind, well that was until the dreams of Amanda had started, logic seemed to go out the window then with most things he thought couldn't possible be real. Life had changed pretty much over night for Scott but he still liked to believe that there could be a rational explanation for this, but what? How could everything that was happening be rationally explained? It was also becoming clear to Scott that whatever was after the group didn't like the fact that they were all becoming closer. He thought back again to not only how fast himself and Amanda had become an item but his brother and Keeley. His brother wasn't the typical kind of person who would want a relationship but the moment he laid eyes on Keeley it was as if something had hit Brendan like a ton of bricks, Scott knew that feeling well and was delighted at the fact that the two of them had got together and now Matt and Casey albeit their journey was a little delayed but there was no doubting their love for one another as he eyed them carefully and couldn't help but smile at Matt's protective nature shining through for the woman he loved. Was there something about love that pissed of the demonic entity that had attacked Casey.

“He needs your energy, it’s strong because when you are together, he can’t get to you, and this thing will feed on your fears. Matt protects you and his love for you, stops the demon and he wants you for something else, but I’m not sure what that could be” Amanda spoke confirming what Scott had just been thinking, she always did that and it made him feel proud. “One night I woke up to someone pulling my hair and I thought it off the best way, but then it was like someone had grabbed my legs in spirit and was pulling me off the bed... I got two of them off me, but it scared me too” Mandy continued and this scared Scott more than he cared to admit, the thought of someone or something laying their hands on his girl, it wasn't something that made him feel good.

"Light bodies, spooks, aliens? Any takers?" Matt had asked the group as they all looked from one to the other. Scott gave a smile towards Amanda as she looked to him "I was just thinking, whatever this thing is it isn't liking the fact that we 6 have come together, if there's one thing I know it's that we need to stick together more than ever right now" he gave Amanda's hand a squeeze

"In all these paranormal shows that's what the dark entities do, they try and tear families and loved ones apart" Casey spoke up with a slight tremble in her voice, the attack had obviously affected her more than she was letting on as her eyes looked filled with worry. “Hey, well nothing is going to get to my Case, unless they get through me first” Matt had responded pulling her closer to him.

"If even one of us breaks the group then whatever is going on or whatever we have been brought together for could potentially be threatened. We need to make a vow now that we will stick together on this" Scott looked around the group

"Screw this" Brendan stood up and Scott had a feeling that his little brother would be less inclined to agree "I'm sorry but demons? angels? spiritual stuff? We are not living in a TV show you know, this is all just completely messed up" he gave a snort "Seriously can you all hear yourself right now. Crazy Casey attacked by a demon" with that Matt stood up and Casey put her hand on his to stop him "Amanda hearing voices I mean come on, you should see a doctor about that" now it was Scott's time to stand up "ENOUGH!!!" he shouted at his sibling, Scott knew Brendan was a good guy, his heart was in the right place but he just wasn't much of a believer in things like this but calling people crazy and talking to his girlfriend like that was out of line, before he could say anything Keeley stood up and quietly whispered something in his ear, she placed her hand on Brendan's arm and he sat back down "Look I'm sorry alright it just seems completely of it's head, this whole thing" Scott was surprised how quickly Brendan had backed down and apologised but that's what he admired about Keeley she always knew how to talk him round.

"What we need is a plan of action, we need to know what we are dealing with her" Scott suddenly found himself taking charge "Amanda and I can go to the library and see what history we can find about Grandville, what was here before, has anything like this happened before, any weird goings on where Casey was attacked I'm sure there are plenty of history books and we can check the computers archives and newspapers to see what comes up" he looked to Amanda and she nodded in agreement "Brendan and Keeley why don't you ask around, you could say your doing a school project, sometimes people know more than what is written in a book, personal stories and the such and Matt take Casey home she doesn't look to good" Scott spoke honestly "I'm fine I want to help" Casey replied "Maybe you could talk to your dad" Amanda spoke up and the group looked at her once again "Mr Bauer has been in Grandville all his life, in fact his parents and their parents have been in Grandville for as far back as we know" Amanda gave a valid point "That's depressing" Casey replied and everyone laughed "I will be the first Bauer to get out of this town, I guess I could talk to my dad it couldn't hurt".

"Okay that settles it then" Scott looked at his watch and saw it was just past 1pm "Shall we meet back at my house about 7pm to discuss our findings?" he suggested, everyone nodded in agreement as they began to vacate the diner until their was only himself and Amanda left "You Okay?" he asked her, he knew she was worried not just about what had happened with Casey but about the whole situation. Pulling her in close to him so her head was on his chest he kissed the top of her head "It's going to be alright, I promise nothing bad will happen" she looked up at him and in that moment it was just the two of them again in the room, in the town, in the world "Now you better show me where the library is because I have no idea" he laughed and they made their was out the library, unaware of the flock of Angels that had been surrounding them.
Scott Evans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:18 am

After agreeing to meet at Scott's at 7pm Keeley grabbed Brendan's hand and dragged him away from the group.  Once they were outside she spun on her heels and yelled at him "DONT YOU EVER TALK TO MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT AGAIN! THEY ARE NOT CRAZY OR IF THEY ARE THEN SO AM I."  Brendan took a step back shocked by the ferocity of Keeley's outburst "hey I'm sorry this is all just a bit much to take in right now" he replied.  Keeley shrugged "I'm sorry for shouting I know this must be difficult for you.  Please take me home there is someone I need to talk to".  

After the quick ride back Keeley dismounted the bike and handed the helmet back to Brendan.  "I'll see you later at your house" she whispered.  "Keels wait up, I don't wanna leave you alone right now" replied Brendan looking uncharacteristically nervous.  "Who you going to talk to?"  "He's an old friend, someone who has always been there for me" answered Keeley.  "Who is he?  Where do you know him from? Does he live round here?" replied Brendan firing questions quickly at Keeley "woah calm down there big green, its not what you are thinking" she replied gesturing for him to follow her into the house.  "His name is Silver, or to give him his full title Shining Silver Wolf, he's a native American Indian" said Keeley with a shrug of her shoulders "He's my spirit guide and the one person who will give me answers to this whole situation".  Brendan looked confused but decided not to question his girlfriend any further and just followed her lead.  

Once in Keeley's bedroom she drew the curtains and started lighting incense and candles she then sat crossed legged on the floor "I need you to be quiet and not interrupt me, some things may start happening but don't worry Silver will make sure I'm safe".  Brendan nodded his head and sat on the edge of the bed and waited patiently.

After a while Keeley appeared to be in a trance and Brendan wondered what was going to happen suddenly he heard wolves howling in the distance "Impossible!" he thought to himself as wolves had been extinct in the area for centuries.  "Silver is here" whispered Keeley, Brendan turned around to see a large silver/grey wolf sitting directly opposite Keeley on the floor,  He blinked several times to try and clear his mind but the Wolf still sat there with his head cocked to one side staring at Brendan.  Suddenly the wolf started to talk.  "Keeley my dear little one you are worried, but fear not as the dark entities cannot hurt you as long as you stay strong as a unit.  The six of you are meant for great things and the universe is aware of this, the darkness will try everything to keep you apart as they know if you are combined then they will never succeed in their plans to poison the world.  The six of you together are light bringers who will bring peace and harmony to everything.  The one thing the dark fears is the light never give up hope and never stop believing in yourselves".   Keeley smiled and asked "but what do the dark lights want?  Why do they keep attacking us and how do we protect ourselves from them?"  Silver looked deep in thought for a moment before replying "they think if they scare you then you will think its not worth the fight to stay together but it is worth it, look into your heart Keeley and know that Brendan is your twin flame, your one true love, you know this to be true as does Brendan.  Casey and Matt and Scott and Amanda are also twin flames, together you form a six pointed star the most powerful symbol of hope in the universe.  If you need to know how to protect yourself from them I suggest you speak with Archangel Michael, the most fearsome warrior angel there is, he will teach you all you  need to know, but now I must go but I will never leave your side Keeley my precious child"  with that Silver turned into a statuesque Indian Brave who leaned over and kissed Keeley on the forehead.  

All at once Keeley appeared to snap out of her trance and looked at Brendan, "well that was interesting" she said, "you can say that again" replied Brendan looked a little shell shocked, "I heard everything he said."  "Awesome, that saves me having to repeat it all" smirked Keeley winding her arms around Brendan's waist "hold me" she whispered quietly.  Brendan didn't reply just wrapped his arms around Keeley and held her close.

After a while they slowly broke apart but kept their fingers entwined.  "So we need to speak with this Michael dude then?" asked Brendan, "yeah I guess we do but luckily I know just the two girls to do this - Casey and Amanda!" replied Keeley.  "Okay so lets go do this shit" smirked Brendan to which Keeley laughed "yup lets"

TBC

Back to top Go down

Post  amandaconnors on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Amanda to Scott /library.
It felt like a storm was brewing from something so small and incidental, to something so out of control. Amanda was reassured to feel Scott’s hand on her shoulder as they both stood up to leave the diner. The rest had vanished within a few moments and Scott held her hand firmly as they left the place only to enter forbidden territory.
The library was only small compared to other large city libraries, but regardless it still housed some great historic books and documents about the history of Grandville. The library appeared to be still lit up and the red brick building was host to three floors worth of books, manuscripts and hidden secrets, just waiting for a page to be flicked open for all to see.
Scott led Amanda into the building and quietly encouraged Amanda to provide him the directions needed to find the correct patch to begin researching. Sitting down in the corner, Amanda took a few breathes to begin to concentrate. Inside of her she requested for them to have a circle of protection just in case. This was a first at handling Demon research but not so sure what she would uncover out from the darkness.
She looked at Scott who looked pretty much relaxed into this new field and he almost looked like he was enjoying every moment as he plucked books and stacked them high on their table. Another book he ploughed through the pages with interest, and it gave Amanda a new insight into her new boyfriend.
"Diabolus enim et alii daemones" (The devil and the other demons), means that the chief of the demons is called the devil, also found in Matthew 25:41, " Amanda read from one book and began to write it down on her notebook.
Scott came and sat down and placed a book between them, he pulled his chair close to Amanda and smiled “okay”. The both felt a lot of strength merge between and around them. They started discussing their findings enough to bring about some form of harmony back into understanding what could be facing them.
Scott took a breath “OZE a demon which causes the person to think they are going mad or providing them with hallucinations, may be it could be that one? It was inside her head?”
“They are the opposites of angels, the good, the bad and the ewww look at that one” Amanda pointed at a picture of a Demon with green eyes and a screwed horrid looking face. They are out to get you, they spy and look for opportunities to kill you” Amanda jumped out of her skin and looked at Scott.
“What’s wrong?”
“I’m channelling”
“You are what?” Scott responded surprised.
“They know who you are and they continue to seek out new ways to ruin you, they know you are and potentially who you are going to be” she spoke out scribbling it.
“So what does that mean? She turned to Scott? “We are just kids” she laughed it off.
“Yeah, innocence is the key here, you are pure bloods,” Scott returned.
“I sound like something from harry potter, “Amanda laughed back.
“So who is telling me this?” she murmured and tried to keep the channelling going. Scott looked impressed as she carried through. “Your dark material you cannot find, you will be lifted up to heaven and we will dispense you with the necessary deeds to make this be true, you are a light saviour and you will go on the attack and take up a league of Angels for protection, you are a light, a diamond who holds the key to eternal life, you are mesmerised but features you to put forth your light for it is your protection you are given a golden halo of light.  Here is a gold wand to use ,go fight in strength, together you steal the show, you are a lady and he is your gent, together you make an angel, a warrior go in peace and serve mankind and take away the demons from their lives”
Amanda let go and pushed the writing towards Scott. “Here does this make sense?”
Scott stared at her with wisdom in his eyes and impressed at what she had just done. She watched him pull the notepad to him and begin reading the channelled message.
She listened contently to his responses with both of their hearts rang the same tune as each other.
For moments later, the information they requested from a soul level was given to them in a knowing sort of way and out of the window came a sparkle of Gold and blue, Scott seen with his eyes for what seemed to be the first time.
Later they arrived at his house, and upstairs in his bedroom she handled a kiss from his prized lips as he gently and proudly introduced her to his bedroom.
It was pristine and he kept it tidy, he swept his dark black hair with his hand and announced “here it is Mr. Stargazer himself” “You have a telescope?” Amanda called he nodded with contentment. “you guessed it, and I love to hear a tune or a few, he said pointing at his stunning music collection. “This is awesome”
“Books, check. I got lots of those under the bed, I like dark fantasy, the darker the better, but I keep that side hidden, well kinda” he went sheepish. “I have a hidden background that many do not find, except for you” he walked up to her and pulled her in. “you do not know how rich you are to me Amanda Connors” with two hands he placed upon her face and pulled her in for a kiss.
Disturbing the moment , both shot back when a door opened and his mother walked in with home-made lemonade.
“Thanks” Amanda taking the lemonade from the tray. “This is my mom” Scott responded with politeness and respect. “this is the girlfriend you always wanted” his mother replied jokingly. “Mom” Scott answered going shy, “Of course, I will let you and your friends have your get together, they will be arriving shortly, nice to meet you Amanda” his mother smiled gracefully and shot a caring look at Scott as he closed the door.
“That was mom” he took a sip from his lemonade. “Yep, she sounds really intuitive” Amanda replied “this is so nice” she drank another good slurp from the glass.
“So where were we?” she chirped as she looked into his eyes knowing where he wanted to start.
“So this is Evans’s room, check this out” Brendan took the entourage into the bedroom.
“This looks like a squeeze” Scott sighed okay “ make yourself at home but don’t break or touch anything sacred in here, meaning, what is not yours to touch” he smugged.
After the team sat down in all types of places, Scott started. “ So this is what we are gonna share, Amanda did this channelling and passed it around, first thing first “we got a name on this thing... Azrek” It came to my mind, it’s not a well known demon, more trying to make a name for it’s self. “Casey is a target because she is blinded in chaos, she has more to come and it’s latching on to her dream fears of being able to help others. She keeps getting dreams but you need to write them down, you’re a beginner but you don’t see. He has visited you in the past, many life time ago in fact you thought with a demon called Avalon. You was a queen... “ Scott surprised himself.
“It wants you for blood”
“what does this mean then?”

amandaconnors
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:16 pm

“Seven pm on the dot” Matt walked his way through to the window of Scott’s bedroom. “ Dragon Wars” he nodded gleaning at the poster on the wall. Matt looked around his new friend’s bedroom. “ Nice” he slumped himself on the nearest corner blue beanbag. “Do you mind?” he questioned Scott. “No, go right ahead”.
Casey sat and snuggled into Matt to his right and in walked Keeley and Brendan. Lemonade became on tap for everyone from Scott’s mother and with the closure of the bedroom door, each teen was able to introduce their findings.
“Diabolus enim et alii daemones, it has a nice ringtone to it” Matt read out to Casey the latin that was nicely written upon the notes that Scott had written. “Meaning?” Matt passed it back to Scott “
“Meaning.. arghh chief of demons” Scott responded to Matt’s question. “Chief of demons, so where do we find this dude, is he the one trying to run one over Casey?” he bantered back? He pledged to kill the son of the bitch if the demon even laid another gray finger on his girl. Everyone sat down in their own way on the floor of Scott’s bedroom.
Amanda broke the silence, “I did a channeling when I was with Scott doing research in the library”
“I bet I know what research you were doing?” Brendan snarked. “Hey that’s my line, Matt reacted intolerantly to Scott’s brother. “Yeah, well that goes to show it’s none of your business” Amanda reacted. “check this out,
Your dark material you cannot find, you will be lifted up to heaven and we will dispense you with the necessary deeds to make this be true, you are a light saviour and you will go on the attack and take up a league of Angels for protection, you are a light, a diamond who holds the key to eternal life, you are mesmerized but features you to put forth your light for it is your protection you are given a golden halo of light. Here is a gold wand to use ,go fight in strength, together you steal the show, you are a lady and he is your gent, together you make an angel, a warrior go in peace and serve mankind and take away the demons from their lives”
“What the hell?” Matt stood up, oh come on guys, this is not for real, I mean we are just going from one thing to another, how do you know this is not just... lets put it another way, you are asking for me to believe in the unreal? Are you not? “Is she for real? Channeling? Amanda come on” Matt tried to resist his feelings and discount others “I’ll give you a grade A for the essay in scientific research”
“Deluka, of course you are becoming ignorant of my gifts, it’s getting stupid, you are telling me you don’t believe in things which go bump in the night?
“Are you serious?”
“Of course I am, do you see me laughing?” Amanda bantered back.
“Matt, you were the only one there, who seen this thing which attacked Casey, right... right, and so we believed in your story, so why not mine?” Amanda answered.
“What’s your problem then?” Matt bickered back.
“Get real” Amanda shouted back. Matt stood up to Amanda and Amanda stood back,
“It’s okay, they are having one of their moments” Casey looked up to Scott, “you will get used to them.”
Scott looked cautiously towards Amanda, “See I’m fine, it’s just the banter, you will get used to it” Amanda reaffirmed. “All is well”
“Okay, well now the striking match is off” Scott finished the conversation “lets get back to business”
“We also found a few demon names which could possibly be the one which belongs to the one which attacked you. “carry on” they all answered awaiting more informaton.
Azrek” It came to my mind, it’s not a well known demon, more trying to make a name for it’s self. “Casey is a target because she is blinded in chaos, she has more to come and it’s latching on to her dream fears of being able to help others. She keeps getting dreams but you need to write them down, you’re a beginner but you don’t see. He has visited you in the past, many life time ago in fact you thought with a demon called Avalon. You was a queen... “ Scott surprised himself.
“It wants you for blood”
“Casey, are you in chaos?”

MattDeluka
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  caseybauer on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:06 am

Having left Cookies Cavern Matt and Casey headed towards the Bauer residence to talk with her father about what had been happening. Although Casey wanted answers she wasn’t even sure she knew where to start in asking him about the attack at the beach. Her father was the kind of man you could go to about anything and everything, he had always made it so that herself and Mikey could talk to him, no topic out of bounds but this was even too much for her to take in right now, let alone explaining it to someone else.
Casey couldn’t describe how she felt, it was as if her very soul had been violated and the only thing right now keeping her going was the guy sat next to her.

“You Okay” Matt looked across at her and gave a reassuring smile that just seemed to make everything instantly better “I guess, I just feel...weird inside like I don’t know, that thing is still with me or part of me” Matt took a left and turned onto Casey’s road “There’s got to be some logical explaination for this Case, we will figure it out” he turned to her “Together Okay, I’m right here” Casey smiled back and felt safe in his company as they pulled up at her home.

Entering her home Casey called out to her parents and received no reply “Looks like no one is home” heading into the kitchen Casey found a note on the fridge door ‘Gone to Grandma’s be back late’ Casey felt a shiver come over her at the thought of being on her own whilst her parents were out, Matt must have noticed as he suddenly enveloped her in a hug from behind “It’s going to be Okay you know, I won’t let anything hurt you again” Casey hugged him back “Thanks” she turned around in his arms to face him and looked into his eyes finding herself blushing at his gaze “I really do love you” Casey said, the words still sounded strange to her, she had said them in her head a thousand times before but never to his face “I love you too Casey Anne Bauer” Casey felt her heart leap into her throat and her worries melt away as he pulled her closer and kissed her.

Heading over to Scott’s home just before seven, Casey was feeling better. Having spent the last few hours cuddling with Matt she was starting to feel like her old self again and was hoping that someone had come up with a logical explanation to explain all this.

“Seven pm on the dot” Matt announced as they walked in, Casey gave a smile towards her best friend Amanda who was sat by Scott as she proceeded to sit down on the giant beanbag next to Matt and snuggled into him. Scott handed Matt a piece of paper “Diabolus enim et alii daemones, it has a nice ringtone to it” Matt spoke the latin phrase that did things to Casey she didn’t think it would, leaning in she whispered “I like when you speak Latin, super hot” Matt beamed as Keeley and Brendan entered the room.

“Diabolus enim et alii daemones” Scott repeated for the others to hear “It means chief of demons” Scott concluded “Sounds delightful” Casey responded trying to be a little light hearted about the situation. “I did a channeling when we were in the library” Amanda said. For the past few months both Amanda and Casey had found themselves in the presence of Angels, channeled messages had become something of the norm between the two. “What did you hear?” Casey asked with interest and sat forward.

Amanda took out her channeling book that she would carry around with her and began to read “Your dark material you cannot find, you will be lifted up to heaven and we will dispense you with the necessary deeds to make this be true, you are a light saviour and you will go on the attack and take up a league of Angels for protection, you are a light, a diamond who holds the key to eternal life, you are mesmerized but features you to put forth your light for it is your protection you are given a golden halo of light. Here is a gold wand to use ,go fight in strength, together you steal the show, you are a lady and he is your gent, together you make an angel, a warrior go in peace and serve mankind and take away the demons from their lives”

“What the hell” Matt suddenly stood up, he and Amanda began bantering back and forwards at each other in their usual manner, Scott looked a little concerned and stood up “Don’t worry they are just having one of their moments, you’ll get used to them” Casey smiled reassuringly at him as he looked to Amanda for double reassurance and then stood down and let them proceed.

“Can we get back to business?” Casey shouted and Matt sat back down with a disgruntled sigh.

“We also have a few demon names which could possibly be the one which belongs to the one who attacked you” Scott said flicking through his laptop that lay open on his desk “And what did you get?” Casey asked “Azrek” Amanda spoke and the very name sent a huge chill through Casey’s body “It’s not a well known demon, more trying to make a name for its self. Casey is a target because she is blinded in chaos, she has more to come and it’s latching on to her dream fears of being able to help others. She keeps getting dreams but you need to write them down, you’re a beginner but you don’t see. He has visited you in the past, many lifetimes ago in fact you thought he with a demon called Avalon. You were a queen, It wants you for blood....Casey, are you in chaos?”

It was as if a light switch had gone off within Casey’s mind and she suddenly found that she needed some air, standing up and heading to the window Casey opened it wide “Oh my god, Oh my god” she repeated over and over “What is it Case? What’s wrong” Keeley stood up and joined her “This Azrek I know him, I mean I don’t know him as Azrek but I do know him, holy shit why didn’t I think of this before” Casey was in shock “Think of what?” Brendan asked her “He’s been in my dreams for the past 3 months” Matt stood up now and joined her “You’ve been dreaming of a guy for 3 months and you didn’t think to tell anyone” he sounded slightly pissed “No, he shows himself as different people to me but I always know it’s him, he told me when the time was right he’d show himself, why didn’t I pick up on this?” Casey was mad at herself, her memory lately was so cloudy. Grabbing her bag that was on the floor and riffled through it she retrieved a black journal and began flicking through it “Look” she passed it to Keeley who read out “November 4th I met him again tonight, he told me that I should be careful who I trust but something within me just doesn't trust him, he's trying to turn me against the people I love, who is he, he seems to bring chaos wherever he goes and why does he keep following me” Keeley turned the page “November 5th he came to me tonight, this time as a young girl, he was playing on my maternal side but I don’t trust her...him, he’s told me he will make himself known when the time is right but he’s not real, he can’t be real can he? Non of it can but it feels so real. I know I'm sleeping so why can' I wake up” Casey took the book back and looked through it “Case why didn’t you tell me you were having these dreams?” Amanda asked her “That’s the thing I never remembered having them or even writing them down until a few days ago, it was as if I’d been in some kind of trance when I’d written this. I tried asking Archangel Michael but he just doesn’t seem to be answering, or something is stopping me from hearing what he has to say” Casey went to Amanda “Please help me figure this out, ask Michael for me, I need to know what he wants from me” Casey pleaded with her friend.

“Erm Casey” Keeley spoke, Casey turned around “How much of this journal have you read back?” Keeley asked “Not all of it just some bits, why?” Casey joined her friend and looked over her shoulder to the journal and let out a gasp “What is it?” Scott asked and everyone gathered around as they looked at a photograph that was placed neatly into the book of the 6 of them sat in Cookies Cavern as they had been only a few hours earlier, it was even time stamped with today's date “How the hell did that get in there? Who took it? I’ve had this on me the whole time” as the group continued to stare at the photograph in disbelief they were even more shocked when Amanda in the photograph turned around and smiled “Your next Connors” Keeley shrieked and dropped the journal on the floor face down and everyone stood in silence “Okay Deluka explain that” Brendan shot at Matt as everyone felt an ice cold chill enter the room.
caseybauer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top