Lights v Darkness- Trials of being one

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lights v Darkness- Trials of being one

Post  Scott Evans on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:23 am

When Amanda had asked Scott to spend the day together, he never imagined that it would end like this. It wasn't exactly his idea of how he'd like the day to have gone. If it was just the two of them then he would have taken her out, treated her, had lunch perhaps gone to see a movie and their would have been a lot of making out going on too. Instead they were currently sat In his bedroom with 4 other people in tow, one of which was his brother and talking about demons and angels, Scott couldn't quite get his head around the day.

He had experiences himself, after all his main reason for being here was for the girl of his dreams who had literally been in his dreams for months but at the same time even he was struggling to deal with some of the events that were taking place today. They had spoken in the library about just being kids, it was that innocence that this thing was drawn too and fed off, in the same breath it felt like they had all grown up within the space of a day as they tried to comprehend what was actually happening within the 6 of them.

Even though Scott knew these people he hadn't quite found his feet with everyone just yet and was still finding his way around getting to know them all. Obviously he and Amanda had an undeniable connection and he felt close to the others too but on a physical level he needed more time to get to know everyone and now it felt like that time was being taken from them as they were thrown not only into the deep end but the deep end that was infested with sharks and had no bottom. Why now?

Hearing Amanda channel in the library had been something of a pleasant surprise for Scott, the gift she had was extraordinary, to be able to connect with beings on that higher level was something that Scott had so much respect for. How naïve of him to think that there could be no such things as demons, after all if their are angels then of course there will be demons.

Scott did enjoy the researching though especially with Amanda, she was so full of knowledge and wisdom, they worked well as a team.

Back at Scott's house in his room as events began to unfold Scott was a little taken aback by the relationship that Matt and Amanda had, they bantered like siblings and even though he knew that Amanda saw Matt as her big brother Scott had still found himself jumping to her defence when it got a little too much, he had been reassured by Casey that this was just how they were and he'd get used to it, no doubt he would.

"Erm Casey how much of this journal have you looked through" Keeley asked as they all went to look at what Keeley was looking at, what Scott saw completely freaked him out, how could it be possible to have a photo that not one of them had taken of the 6 of them from several hours ago without anyone knowing about it, Scott looked to Casey for some kind of explanation "I've had my journal on me the whole time" she looked as freaked out as the rest of them. There was something about the photo that gave Scott the chills and he didn't scare easy, he scanned the photo with his eyes and tried to make sense of what he was seeing when his girlfriend in the photograph turned to face them all 'Your next Connors' photo Amanda had spoken as Keeley threw the book down "What the HELL!!!" Scott shouted and was instantly by Amanda's side his arm around her shoulders, she was visible shaken by the whole thing.

"I'm guessing from the looks on your faces that we all saw that?" everyone nodded in agreement still looking at the journal that was face down on the floor "This is bullshit" Matt picked the journal up flipping it over and finding the photograph gone "Where the hell did it go?" Brendan spoke up and began searching the room for the picture "It's not here it's gone" Casey said her voice full of concern "Are you Okay?" Scott turned to Amanda and held her by her arms "I, I don't know" she spoke "I'm not going to let anything happen to you Amanda I swear to God nothing is going to touch you" Scott pulled her in for a hug holding her close, the thought of anyone touching her made him feel physically sick and angry too, he felt anger right now like he'd never felt before.

"Brendan make sure mom and dad are out, I think it's time that we had a chat with Archangel Michael, Amanda and Casey let's see what you got"

As Brendan and Keeley went off to check the house was clear of any interruptions Matt and Casey proceeded to look through the black journal. "Amanda, your going to be Okay I promise you, even if it means that we stick together 24/7 I am not letting anything get to you, do you hear me?" Amanda nodded "We just need to find out what is going on before things get even more strange, do you think your Okay to channel?" Brendan and Keeley came back into the room and gave the thumbs up that the coast was clear "You can do this Amanda, you and Casey can get to the bottom of this" Keeley said giving Amanda a hug.

"I'm ready when you are Amanda" Casey spoke up "I for one have had enough for one day of being scared and fearing, it's time that we fight back, let's call Michael" everyone took their places as Amanda and Casey sat in the centre of the room and began.
Scott Evans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:25 pm

"I'm ready when you are Amanda" Casey spoke up "I for one have had enough for one day of being scared and fearing, it's time that we fight back, let's call Michael" everyone took their places as Amanda and Casey sat in the centre of the room and began.

There was a harsh knocking on Scott's bedroom door, and everybody jumped in shock.
“That was fast!” Scott exclaimed, and Amanda rolled her eyes.
“Since when did Archangels start knocking?” she said, and the six of them laughed, partly because they were trying to shake off the feeling of fear that had swept over them.
Scott got to his feet and nervously walked to the door. He reached out for the handle, before turning to the others, as if for reassurance. They all nodded, although their faces were grim.
Don't panic, Scott thought, Angels don't knock, so surely a Demon wouldn't knock either?
With a sigh and a shaky wrench on the door handle, Scott pulled open the door...to reveal a sixteen year-old boy, with shoulder-length black hair and a dark leather jacket, standing in the hallway munching on sweets.
“Mikey!” everyone cried at once, and Casey leapt to her feet to give him a big hug.
“How's it going?” he tried to splutter, forcing his words out as his big sister squeezed the life from him.
“Come in, and we'll explain everthing!” Casey said, an edge of seriousness creeping back into her voice.

About thirty minutes passed, as the six teenagers told Mikey of the terrifying events involving the Chaos Demon, and it's attempts to split them up. He listened patiently, munching on his sweets (and reluctantly sharing them), until they had finished speaking.
“I see,” was all he said at first, his brow furrowed in concentration, “So it seems you're all in danger....”
“And you,” Casey added, placing a tender hand on his arm, “You're a part of this too Mikey. I'm glad you came, actually. Because it's time you became actively involved. We need all the help we can get.”
Mikey nodded, and threw another sweet into his mouth.
“What are those sweets, anyway?” Matt asked him, trying to lighten the mood a little. He hated to Casey worried.
“Jelly babies,” Mikey replied.
“It's an English thing,” Casey said, smiling at Matt, “He has a thing for English things.”
“My 'imaginary friend is English, you see,” Mikey said, matter-of-factly.
“You're what?” Scott burst out laughing, “Surely you're kidding me, dude!”
“Well, I am in that I say he's imaginary. He isn't. But I had to tell all those child councillors he was just to shut them up. He's a sort of...I don't know what he is...But he's cool. And he brings me awesome sweets!”
The group all stared at Mikey for a few moments, and Matt stroked Casey's hand.
“He is definitely your brother, Casey!” he said, and they both giggled.
“Shall we try and contact Archangel Michael, now then?” Amanda asked the group, reminding them all of the reason they were here.
The group all formed a circle again, and linked hands. But as they closed their eyes, a searing pain shot through Mikey's head, so powerful it knocked him onto his back.
“Diabolus enim et alii daemones!” he cried, suddenly sitting back up, eyes wide with horror.
“Dude, that's the Demon's name!” Matt exclaimed, remembering the first time he read it out to Casey.
“Claire, she's sending me a vision...hold on....”
Mikey closed his eyes and placed a hand to his forhead.
“Okay,” Scott whisered to Casey, as Mikey concentrated, “Number one...visions? And two...who's Claire?”
“Mikey's imaginary friend sends him visions. And sometimes, his imaginary friend is a female. The female form is Claire, the male form is Enigma...”
Scott nodded, deciding to take everything as it came. Tonight was certainly a night of surprises!
Suddenly, Mikey leapt to his feet.
“It's going to try and scare us!” he yelled, no longer a vision of maturity, now just a scared, sicteen year-old boy.
Casey instinctively stood up and hugged him, before staring deep into her brother's eyes.
“What's it going to do?” she asked, her almost maternal aura soothing Mikey.
“There's a girl, walking past outside....it, it's going to...to....”
He couldn't finish his sentence, through fear. He did follow the group, lead by Scott and Matt, outside into the cold night air, much colder than it should have been. There, a few blocks down, illuminated by streetlights, was a girl, maybe in her twenties, walking down the street alone. Her heels clicked loudly on the pavement, echoing through the night air.
“We should warn her,” Scott said, his breath becoming mist as he spoke.
“And say what?” Amanda replied, gripping Scott's hand tight, “She'll run a mile if we start shouting to her!”
“Guide me, Michael,” Casey whispered to herself, hoping that her Archangel would provide some advice.

Too late.

One by one, the street lights blinked out, and the girl was shrouded in thick black darkness. Her cry of fear became a scream of terror, as something in the shadows got her. As one, the group ran blindly into the night, not knowing what to do, but knowing that somehow they had to save the stranger.
As he ran, Mikey heard Claire in his head – her voice was crisp, English, and at this moment in time, urgent.
“STOP THEM, YOU BLOODY IDIOT!” she roared, “You're ruining everything. You'll get yourselves killed!”
“We need to save her!” Mikey cried out, and as they ran, the group turned to look at him. Obviously they could only hear Mikey's part of the conversation.
“She will be saved, trust me!”
Mikey stopped running, and yelled at the group to do the same. They were literally standing on the edge of the void of blackness that the girl had vanished into, moments from untold horrors.
“Mikey dude, you're scared, I get that...but this girl, she's in danger!” Matt said, begging the boy to reconsider.
“No,” Mikey said, shaking his head, “Claire spoke to me, she told me everything's under control. How, I have no idea. But I have to trust her.”
“YOU have to trust her,” Scott said, starting to carry on into the dark, “I don't!”
The group pulled Scott back, and as they did so, the street-lights suddenly blinked back into life.
There, illuminated in the glow, was the girl, just standing there. And above her, a shadow darker than any shadow the seven kids had ever seen. A living shadow, swirling around the woman, giving off huge doses of awful, negative energy. And then it struck. It swooped down onto the girl, seemed to vanish inside her....and then....there was massive, blinding flash...the group covered there eyes, and after the flash faded away....the young woman just carried on walking, as if nothing had happened.
As one, the group turned to Mikey, eyebrows raised.
He shrugged. “I don't have a clue what that was!” he admitted.
“I'll explain then, shall I?”
The group gasped, as from behind Mikey emerged a tall, beautiful lady. She was slender, with pale white skin and long, flowing black hair. Her eyes blazed with the colours of Autumn, and her lips were blood-red.
“I don't show myself very often I'm afraid,” she said, examining her fingernails, “It takes up an awful amount of energy. But just this once, I thought I'd give you the pleasure. I'm Claire, young Mikey's 'imaginary' friend, if you will. I was able to predict and ward off the Demon's advances on that young girl before it destroyed her. But I won't be able to do that all the time. It's terribly draining. What you have to do now is consort with the Angels, ask them for guidance. But you must fight the evil yourself. You all have your own spirit guides. I will continue aiding dear young Mikey, of course...but from now on, you have to fight. It won't be easy, it won't be safe....but if you don't fight the evil, people will die. From now on, it gets serious. One Demon, with a million evil allies, all emerging from the darkness to strike you down. This is the beginning. Sorry to end this chat on such a bum note, chaps, but I must dash now! Just remember...fight back!”
Claire faded away, leaving the seven kids standing outside in the darkness. They all noticed that it was slightly less cold now.
Mikey shrugged again. “She's never done that before!” he muttered, pulling another jelly baby out of his pocket, “Looks like we've got a major fight on our hands though!”

Back to top Go down

Post  amandaconnors on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 am

Yesterday I was having lunch with my mom and dad and everything was all okay. I had been to the coffee bean and bumped into Ben doing shopping and everyday was day 'norm' which was an improvement. The angels always taught me make each day a special day and look out for big surprises which would enlighten you and bring things into perspective. Sighs, and looked up at the sky as all the lights went out one by one. Okay, this is not the "norm", this day was an enlightening one because all of a sudden I'm holding hands with the most hottest guy in Grandville and second to that, I'm watching and listening to Latin spoken in American accents and trying to hold myself together and think what has just happened today. Stood in the middle of the street now, Amanda Connors just was dumfounded by how quick things had happened and changed within an instant.

Last night, I was writing in my journal like any teen would, but now she had channeled messages, been introduced to her gorgeous tall, dark and handsome young man, heard stories about a demon saying they wanted to scare her. She chuckled because Scully from Monsters Ink could do a better job of it. She thought to herself covering up anything anxious with a positive overtone.

A group of friends had held hands with each other and made a connection she felt more strong then the whole street in Grandville. She laughed again probably from nerves but kept her cool. Squeezing her hand into Scott's she felt him clench onto it reassuringly. She joked to herself how the lights went off because of the strength within the group.

Now Mikey Casey's brother was taking a piece of the action, now I never realized Mikey could channel messages just like I had. Amanda, had gone from being on a date, going to the library and researching with Scott, channeling in front of Scott and she still wondered if he had thought she was mad. Then gone to his bedroom and drank some homemade lemonade which was actually quite nice. She had found some precious time to get to know this handsome guy who had literally walked into her life within 48 hours and now he was holding onto each other. He looked calm and collective for a boy his age, he seemed to get along well with Matt too and Casey.. make that four...
Concentrate she reminded herself.
Everything had passed by so fast, the thought of demons stalking a group of teenagers puzzled Amanda, because what did a group of kids have that they wanted? Note to self think it over and ask Archangel Michael.
So much had been seen, Scott and Matt had doubts although Amanda thought that Scott was more open minded and had an enquiring mind. Matt had almost written the whole thing off; Amanda progressed through the night and caught a back lash of hair in spirit from the woman that Mikey had described as his spirit guide.
"Scott, I have nothing else to describe all of this, but we need protection and quick"
It all returned to normal in seconds, the photograph was a first for Amanda, the energy had somehow moved and it had manipulated the photo, which all in all was really swell." However, looking up at Scott being almost 5'8 in stature, she warranted herself to be his side kick at any expense. If he was so cool and calm then so could she.
"Shouting across to everyone she asked if they were okay, and looked over her shoulder to see everything appearing to be normal again.
"Scott will you take me out of here, I think I need a shrink.. I mean to think"

Standing in awe she opened her eyes when the flash of light had almost blinded them, she looked first to Scott to see if he was okay and then across to Casey and Matt and following Keeley, Brendan and then Mikey.
"Things are going to get worse.. serious... or whatever? We need time out" Amanda responded, "I 've not even finished my first date and all of this has happened and I'm getting threatened to be attacked by a demon?" she sighed. "whatever, let me finish my date and then I'll deal with this my own way... blast some white light at it, karate chop it.. any ideas?" she chuckled. Sometimes Amanda would laugh away her woes, and she cuddled unaware to Scott for dear life. "what do you think will happen to me?" she asked Scott. "This has all happened within two couples dating? we need to write it all down and make some protection up or something, Matt should be good at that?"

amandaconnors
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Matt's had his day cut out.

Post  MattDeluka on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:24 am

"This is one big ball ache" Matt exclaimed as he sized over the main proportion of what he had seen. Clenching a hold of Casey's wrist he lead her away from the crime seen. "Did you really just see the same thing as what I just seen?" he exclaimed. "Seriously!" Casey watched her self bewildered " Matt I don't have an answer for what just happened but I know this much, you are officially my boyfriend"
Casey seemed as flabbergasted as Matt had and they were both feeding on each other.

"I don't know what I just seen back there, but it ain't for sure been in Granville if any thing it was a dream tonight" he cuddled Casey securely around under his arm as they fled from the scene. Reminiscing over the last few hours was regarded as insane as Matt tried to make a joke out of it all.

"So let me be frank, the past few hours I've seen you get demolished by a demon,  been told you speak to people in your dreams, Amanda spills the beans on speaking to people in her mind, lets face this one.. a light body who in the right mind would call someone a light body? he churned over his words as he passed a group of teenagers hanging around by cookies cavern, "Not this time" Matt passed them letting on to a few of his other school mates.. " I mean seriously Case, a "light body", does that mean you pick up a body and literally run with it?"
Matt smiled "This is crazy stuff you we have just seen back there, this is clearly something you go home and you play dum stuff"
Casey snuggled into him as he struggled to make sense of what he was seeing that day, it was not something that Matt would eagerly be interested in.
"Hold up, hold up, geeze" Matt responded as he reached an ahha moment. "So you knew for so many years that we would be together and you and I .. I mean you could have kissed me at the summer fayre last week, you could have asked me out at the school dance, how come you didn't do any of this sooner and left it all till now? Matt questioned giving a curious snarl and a glean in his eyes.
Matt walked down into the nearest ally way. "

Casey stopped by cautiously and looked Matt in the eye "I know this sounds really mad, but I know you believe in me when I say, that you have found what you are looking for"
Looking away he felt a cloud was lifted away from his mind, " this is a lot to be taken in, I mean I felt stuff too you know but I don't know how to accept all of this.. " he pulled Casey close to his chest and placed his hand securely behind her head and spoke softly. "I know who you are to me" he whispered. He lifted up her chin with the most gentlest of actions and queried her face with love. "I never felt like this before and you know we are together for the rest of eternity. So you gotta trust Deluka here, he knows what he doing.. He pulled out a small gun from his back pocket, my dad gave me this, you have to keep it between me and you ... we are together now and that is what counts"
He looked around and watched as a car drove by passed them, "it will keep us both safe,"
Kissing her gently on the lips he pulled away and walked down the gang way into the district where he lived.
"Hey, it's not every day you get to experience these things, what do you make of it all? I mean Mikey, did you know he could do this stuff? and the moving photograph, that was one to watch out for.. and what use is the gold wand if you can't see it"

Matt had his own secrets to reveal but now wasn't the time, if anything the main priority in life was to watch Casey and keep her safe, just as his father had taught him too.

MattDeluka
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Evans on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:36 am

This was not an ordinary day, not by a long shot. Scott wasn’t sure what the most intriguing part of the day had been but he knew one thing for sure, he was tired. He also knew that his main objective here was to protect Amanda, this demon or whatever it was had threatened that she was next and this was not an option, no matter what it took he would look after her, he didn’t even care about anything else but her safety.

He had found himself shocked by the events that were unfolding in front of his very eyes. Not only was his brother and girlfriend involved but now Matt and Casey were a couple it just seemed to fuel the situation and now Mikey Bauer who Scott hadn’t really had the chance to get to know yet had come forward claiming he had some kind of imaginary friend called Claire who in the darkness had shown herself to be anything but imaginary. Why the hell did this demon want a fight with a group of teens and why did Claire’s speech about fighting the dark side actually feel as though Scott knew it was coming? Futhermore there was something very familiar about Claire, perhaps Scott’s gift or power was knowing what was going to happen before it happened although it wasn’t in his awareness well other than Amanda so what kind of gift was that? So many questions ran around his head but as the group stood around looking bewildered at one another as the events came to a standstill Scott knew that this was it, this was the definitive moment where they choose to either fight or fall.

"Scott, I have nothing else to describe all of this, but we need protection and quick" Amanda had asked him taking his hand and moving closer to him “Will you take me out of here, I think I need a shrink, I mean to think” she continued. Scott nodded and pulled her closer.

"Is everyone Okay?" he asked and looked around at the faces before him, Mikey Bauer stood eating his English sweets and gave a smile, Matt was stood with his arm around a worried looking Casey and his brother and Keeley looked as bewildered as he felt. "I don't really know what to say" Scott said pulling Amanda even closer still "Well if it's a fight this thing wants then bring it on" Brendan spoke up and puffed his chest out in a manly fashion to show he meant business "I don't think any of us know what we are dealing with" Casey said, Scott noticed her voice was a little shaken up still, she had had quite the day of it. Scott had grown close to Casey as a friend over the past few months and he was glad that her and Matt had finally gotten it together, at least Matt would protect her as he would Amanda and his brother with Keeley. "Well all I know is that Claire would never lie to me, if she says we need to fight then something bad is coming" Mikey matter of fact popped another sweet in his mouth and spoke.

"Things are going to get worse.. serious... or whatever? We need time out" Amanda responded, "I 've not even finished my date and all of this has happened and I'm getting threatened to be attacked by a demon?" Scott could feel her frustration, she had told him when they first met that she had waited a long time to be with him and he knew that this was the last thing that she wanted, a quiet life would be nice with just the two of them "Whatever, let me finish my date and then I'll deal with this my own way... blast some white light at it, karate chop it.. any ideas?" Amanda spoke again and gave a chuckle, Scott knew that she was trying to deal with this the best way she knew how. "I think Amanda is right, it's getting late we should all go and you know process what has happened today, we can meet up tomorrow after a good nights sleep and discuss this further, right now I think we are all beat so let's just try and rescue this day and at least end it as a normal teen would".

Scott and Amanda said there goodbyes to the group and headed off down towards Scott's home "What do you think will happen to me?" she asked Scott. "This has all happened within two couples dating? we need to write it all down and make some protection up or something, Matt should be good at that?" Amanda was clearly questioning everything, it was a quirk of hers that Scott found to be cute. He stopped and turned her to face him and cupped her face in his hands "Hey, listen to me Okay, if anyone is going to be protecting you it'll be me, I'm here now and I'm not going to let no god damn demon touch you, it'll have to come through me first. I think you should stay with me for a few days, just so I can be sure that your safe, there's no way I'm sleeping knowing your not by my side" he leant down and kissed her gently "I'm not sure my parents would be happy with me staying out all weekend, unless I tell them I am staying at Casey's or Keeley's" Amanda replied "We will sort it out, even if it means me sneaking in your room and staying awake to watch over you, your my girlfriend Amanda and a demon threatened your life today, I'm not taking this lightly".

The rest of the walk back to Scott's was done in silent contemplation between the two of them, Scott's parents were both working late, as doctors they tended to be out the house a great deal of time. "Can I get you something to drink?" Scott proceeded to make the two of them a drink and they headed upstairs to his room.

Sitting down on the bed Scott gently pulled Amanda down to join him and he brushed her hair back "Are you Okay?" the tensions of the day were plausible in the room as Amanda leant into him and he pulled her close to his chest and began to stroke her hair "Sshhh it's going to be Okay, I'm here I'm never leaving your side" she held on to him and he could feel her tension waiver with every touch he provided to her. As they lay down together in the safety of his bedroom Scott Evans hugged his girl until she fell asleep in his arms. He kept running over the events of the day in his head and then he did something he had never done before in his life and that was talk to his angels.

"I'm not quite sure how you do this, do I just talk or am I suppose to say something to bring you in? Hhmmm I don't know, all I know is if your listening can you please give me some clarity, what can I do to protect her? How can I fight something I know nothing about? Give me some kind of sign" Scott had to admit he felt a little silly talking out loud but he trusted Amanda and Casey when they talked about their own Angel experiences, he was willing to try anything. Amanda stirred in her sleep and called his name, he smiled and kissed her softly as she fell back into a slumber. Scott fell asleep shortly after and found himself transported to a world he wasn't familiar with and surrounded by people or beings he wasn't familiar with either. As he walked through the corridors the feelings that washed over him were euphoric and nothing like he had felt when he had witnessed the demon earlier, Scott knew he had entered the good side of this fight. Spotting a door ahead he entered it and found a man inside, a very tall man who was smiling broadly at him, he didn't know how but he just knew that this was Archangel Michael. "Nice to finally meet you face to face Mr Evans, you already know who I am" Michael grinned at him and Scott felt this overwhelming pure energy fill his body "I....Hi" he found himself slightly in awe "I heard your prayers, we always here your prayers" Michael stepped closer to Scott "I have a little something for you, I think it's about time you were given what is rightfully yours" Scott swallowed a lump in his throat and felt a wave of intrigue and excitement as the great Archangel Michael placed his hand on Scott Evans chest and Scott felt this surge of power running through every inch of his body "When the time is right, you will know what to do" Michael placed his hand on Scott's shoulder and smiled "Wait, how will I know, I mean what if I don't..." Scott began "You will know, trust" with that Archangel Michael vanished and Scott found himself awake in the silent of his room with the woman he loved in his arms and for the first time in a long time he felt safe, even though he didn't know what this gift was that he had been blessed with he knew that they had already won the fight, whatever was ahead they would defeat it together. With that Scott Evans fell back into his dreams.

Scott Evans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  caseybauer on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:18 am

"This is one big ball ache" Matt exclaimed he certainly was a man of little words but he always got his point across. Casey was finding the whole day to be one big emotional rollarcoaster. Attacked by a demon left her scared, being rescued and subsquently kissed by the man of her dreams made her feel above and beyond cloud nine, finding out her brother was deeper in all this than she’d first thought left her feeling over protective towards him and hearing a demon threaten her best friend made her feel pissed off, really pissed off. Feeling Matt clutch a hold of her wrist she felt the usual sparks fly whenever he touched her as he gently began to move her away from the scene that had just taken place “Did you really see the same thing as what I have seen? I mean seriously?” Matt whispered towards her “Yes I did Matt, it’s not a dream, more of a nightmare” as the group began to try and make sense of what had happened, Scott suggested they all sleep on it and come together tomorrow, Casey couldn’t agree more, it had been a long day and she wasn’t quite sure where her head was at. Scott and Amanda headed in one direction after saying their goodbyes, Keeley and Brendan took off at top speed on Brendan’s motorbike leaving Matt, Casey and Mikey stood alone in the now silent street.

“Mikey are you Okay?” Casey gave her little brother a hug “I’m fine Case, honestly I have Claire watching over me” he smiled eating another one of his jelly babies, Casey looked around “Is she still here now?” even though Casey spoke to Angels and had experiences she still was finding it hard to deal with the fact that her little brothers imaginary friend wasn’t so imaginary. Mikey smiled “She’s always here Case, don’t worry about me I’ll be Okay, I’ll let you guys have some space” as much as Casey wanted alone time with Matt she couldn’t let her brother wander home alone “To hell you are, we can all go back together” she turned to Matt who nodded “She’s right, it’s not safe for you alone out here” Mikey shuck his head “I can’t, I have to be somewhere” Mikey responded becoming cryptic “Where?” Casey questioned “I’m meeting someone, I’ll be fine Casey I’m not a child, I love you and it’s nice you care so much but I need to live my life too, I have Claire to watch me” Casey couldn’t help but be overly protective big sister, she had been looking after her brother since the day he was born, maybe it was time that she started to trust him and let him have a little more space, afterall he was 16 and had his own friends, just after today she found herself even more protective over him “You PROMISE me that you will go straight to where your meeting your friends and call mom or dad when you want to come home” Mikey smiled and nodded “And don’t stay out to late” Casey felt Matt behind her “Case let him go” for a split second Casey’s future flashed before her eyes of Matt one day saying this to her about their own children, she gave a shy smile “Okay but you call me if you need me do you hear? And Claire” Casey looked around “Look after my brother, you hear me?” to any observer Casey would look a little crazy at that particular moment but she didn’t care “I love you” she hugged Mikey again and watched as he walked away feeling a sense of nervousness about letting him go.

As they walked away Casey felt Matt slip his arm around her shoulders and she smiled to herself and blushed "I don't know what I just seen back there, but it ain't for sure been in Granville if anything it was a dream tonight" Casey nodded “It sure feels like a dream, this whole day has been one big nightmare and dream come true rolled into one.

Matt pulled her closer and Casey nuzzled into him smelling his sweet Paco Rabane and closing he eyes to take it in "So let me be frank, the past few hours I've seen you get demolished by a demon, been told you speak to people in your dreams, Amanda spills the beans on speaking to people in her mind, let’s face this one, a light body who in the right mind would call someone a light body?” Matt was rambling something that Casey usually did when she was nervous, maybe he was feeling a little nervous about what had happened. If Casey knew anything about Matt it was that he liked to be in control and this was totally out of his or anyone’s control. “I mean seriously Case, a light body? Does that mean you pick up a body and literally run with it?” Casey let out a giggle and looked at Matt who was smiling "This is crazy stuff you, we have just seen back there” they stopped walking for a moment “How do you do that?” she put her hands around his waist and he placed his around her “Do what?” he asked “You just always make me feel so safe and protected, how is it that even when the whole world is falling down around me that you just being there makes everything instantly better, how do you do it?” Casey stepped closer so their bodies were touching, she watched him blush slightly before having a moment of recognition "Hold up, hold up, geeze, So you knew for so many years that we would be together, you and I .. I mean you could have kissed me at the summer fair last week or you could have asked me out at the school dance. How come you didn't do any of this sooner and left it all till now? Matt questioned her with a curious glint in his eyes “Well you could have asked me out before now, I’ve given you enough hints over the years” Casey smiled “It’s the man’s job to make the first move” with that Matt leant down and kissed her hard Casey almost lost her legs as they turned to jelly, if it wasn’t for the fact that Matt was holding her she’d have been a puddle on the floor “How was that for making the first move?” Matt looked super pleased with himself as he pulled away “Yeah erm, ahem that was....you should do that all the time” Casey giggled turning crimson.

"I know this sounds really mad, but I know you believe in me when I say, that you have found what you are looking for" Casey said brushing her hand against his stubbly face and watched him close his eyes at her touch “This is a lot to be taken in, I mean I felt stuff too you know but I don't know how to accept all of this” he pulled Casey close to him chest and spoke softly "I know who you are to me" no one saw this side of Matt very often, although over the years Casey had been the one to see it moreso than anyone else. He lifted up her chin and looked in her eyes "I have never felt like this before and you know we are together for the rest of eternity” Casey let out a happy sigh, she had waited so long to hear these words “So you gotta trust Deluka here, he knows what he doing, Okay?” Casey nodded “Matt I trust you, I trust you more than anything in the world” he took her by surprise when he suddenly pulled out a small gun from his back pocket “My dad gave me this, you have to keep it between me and you ... we are together now and that is what counts, it will keep us both safe” Casey found herself touching the gun, she had handled a firearm before when her dad had taken her to a gun range when she turned 16, she loved the feel of it and it didn’t scare her at all that he boyfriend was carrying it “I trust you Matt, I won’t tell anyone” Kissing her gently on the lips he pulled away and they walked down the gangway into the district where he lived.

"Hey, it's not every day you get to experience these things, what do you make of it all? I mean Mikey, did you know he could do this stuff? The moving photograph, that was one to watch out for and what use is the gold wand if you can't see it" Matt asked “I don’t know what to make of it Matt, my brain is fried from it all today” Casey replied as they arrived at Matt’s house. The house was in darkness as they entered “I guess Keeley decided not to come straight home again” Matt rolled his eyes “She’s in love Matt, you can’t blame her for wanting to spend every second with Brendan, he’s not a bad guy you know” Casey found herself defending Brendan, after all she had been keeping a close eye on him since he got with Keeley but she just knew that the love they shared wasn’t just a fling or a short lived thing, it was the real deal “Well I can’t help but worry, she’s my little sister” Matt replied “Well aren’t you adorable” Matt blushed slightly and laughed.

"So our first night as boyfriend and girlfriend, how about that" Casey smiled "How about it" Matt grinned and walked over to her kissing her passionately and taking her breathe away once again. The couple headed upstairs to Matt's room "Can we watch a movie or something" Casey suddenly felt nervous alone in Matt's room with him, something she had done a million times before but never under the current circumstances "We can do whatever you want" Matt gave a cheeky smile and Casey felt her heart pounding "I erm..." Casey was nervous and Matt took her in his arms sensing her nerves and seeming a little nervous himself "Pick a movie, just no chick flicks, I'm just going to get freshen up" he kissed her softly and headed to the bathroom. Casey put on one of Matt's favourite movies Taken and quickly got changed into one of his football jersey's and lay on the bed. Matt returned moments later in a black t-shirt and navy blue jogging bottoms "Wow" he said looking at her "Just wow, that's so hot" before Casey could say anything Matt had joined her on the bed and they proceeded to spend the next few hours kissing and hugging one another before falling asleep in one another's arms, safe, loved and forgetting the horrible events of the day. Casey Bauer was in love.

caseybauer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amandaconnors on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:05 am

When the day had ended Amanda could sit back and reflect what was going on but not this time, it was all too much all in one go to cause the young girl to feel in awe with the whole scene. She had seen certain things in her life but all this in one go was something she felt she had to mull over, well at some point. Amanda yawned as she gazed out of the bedroom window. She could not take in the fright of her life being the very thought that a demon was on to her next. Why the women? She thought. Finding herself back at Scott’s house was uncanny but comfortable. It was evident that Amanda often withdrew when she was feeling unhappy and this was not the first time she made a shift. The demon was something of a worry, not that she wasn’t capable of dealing with it, but having seen Casey become fearful then would she react the same or become a battle axe and fight it in a first time ever scenario.
The day had seen romance, arguments, fights, angels and demons along with pleasure knowing that Scott had made her day and was now on the scene. Looking towards Scott he hid his tiredness very well but she also knew she had somehow made his day, which made her feel shy and more loving towards him.
Reflecting over the course of the night, Amanda held on to his hand as though he was too valuable to let go. His hand was larger than hers and very strong and soft. His aura spewed out on of authority, strength and honour as he lead her over to rest.
It was like the two of them had meant to be and the treasure of both of them being together was a treat for Amanda’s mind had become one with him. They were thinking each others’ thoughts and probably never even realised they had started doing it. Entwining in the beauty of love that held the pair together in harmony.
“Hot Coco?” Scott handed her a cup of hot chocolate, just the way he liked it with marshmallows and lots of froth. Watching Amanda waffle and still questioning things, he often wondered how she slept at night. “shhh, drink up, he said “smirking “your safe with me, nothing gonna come and arms length of you,”  
For a few moments more Scott felt the need to reassure her and placing his hands upon her face he cupped it into them, they were warm from the cup and she just relaxed within an instant, she knew he was made for her. “Hey, listen to me Okay, if anyone is going to be protecting you it'll be me, I'm here now and I'm not going to let no god damn demon touch you, it'll have to come through me first. I think you should stay with me for a few days, just so I can be sure that your safe, there's no way I'm sleeping knowing you’re not by my side" he leant down and kissed her gently
Amanda made the enquiry of staying out a guy’s house all weekend, but she knew he was capable of seeing her safe.
“I’m not taking this lightly” he finished explaining his concerns, “you cannot be serious” she joked.
He smiled back at her and pulled back and took a drink of her chocolate and mistaking took a sip, leaving marshmallow on his lips. Amanda looked inspired and thought this was the hottest guy and now he stood with marsh mellow lips. She leaned over and followed her intuition and slightly kissed him and taken aback she licked her lips with a stunned affect, she wasn’t sure if that was too soon or too late.
Laying down on the bed beside him, it just had to be peculiar but heart warming. The smell of his scent was enough to put the young girl at rest. Never mind the full body of her new boyfriend actually lay right next to her.
“Shhh, it’s going to be okay” he reassured her, “I’m never leaving your side” he attempted to place the quilt cover over her and he lay beside her till she fell asleep. His arms were so comfortable and he had a cool and calm presence about him, that she knew he was the one for her.

Next morning,

Next morning,
The sun shone in through the window, Amanda turned around and snuggled into Scott to his surprise and she smelt his chest and opened her eyes as she realised who it was. “Did we do anything?” she reacted sheepishly. She sat up and looked over the shoulder of one Scott Evans as she glanced to the wall clock which told her it was 9.30am.
Scott opened one eye and looked at Amanda who was smiling back at him. “good morning, rise and shine” she smiled shyly. Scott was taken aback when Amanda kissed him on the lips and sat up out of bed. “Pulling the curtains ajar, she spotted a note book under his bed and didn’t think of questioning it, but she then wandered into bathroom and closed the door.
Staring at the mirror, she washed her face and wondered what she should do for the better. Tying her hair back she seen black mass of shadow pass her feet as she ran a ground for cover, she shrieked and ran straight into Scott. “Are you okay?”
Laughing it off, she relayed back to Scott what had shooked her up. “ it was probably my own shadow, or something. I’m sure you have protection up for your own space, I use crystals normally and ask Archangel Michael and my guardians to station around my bed.”
Laughing it off, this teen just looked into Scott’s eyes and said “thanks, I mean really thanks, I’m so glad you have come into my life and I’m ... “
Kissed tenderly on the lips were the first response she got, it was really tender and both were smitten, “that was meant to be” she whispered and grew a big huge smile.
“You’re a nice guy” she responded and “you’re cute” he replied.
“HEY, I’ll be right back,” he quickly had some form of an idea which lead him to leave the room as quick as they had kissed.
She then brushed her hair and went to take a shower, afterwards, she sat down on his bed and he returned with waffles, grapefruit and maple syrup. “It’s something I made up .. for breakfast I hope you like it”
“Cool, you didn’t have too but they are my fave, thanks” settling into his lips had been a treat, but so was the food, he was a nice cook, and it was a different scene to her own bedroom, and what a sight it was to see him there chatting away, like they were old friends.
“So what’s the plan?” Amanda eyed him up with a waffle. “You having a bite to eat” she nudged him, as she watched her discreetly.

amandaconnors
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:30 am

Matt gave himself a cheezy grin and pulled Casey close under his arm. His face was smug with contentment as she was delicious. Casey was his like the cream on the top of his pudding, she was beautiful beyond recognition and Matt had a plan to sort out the fear from Casey with the demons which tried to harm her. During this time, Matt pulled her in nothing could separate the two of them, especially now he had her huddled within his arms. With a satisfied grin on his face he cuddled her and muzzled into her back.
He closed his eyes and felt he was in seventh heaven.
Her scent was a turn on and he found himself brushing his very own skin against her own. Her skin was like velvet, soft to touch and hot to kiss. His lips went to kiss the back of her neck, but she turned around and startled him. Casey at ease turned and plonked her face within his chest. He kissed her forehead and when he went to do more he realized Casey had opened her eyes. Matt blushed and shyed away “Hey” he whispered to her and provided his free hand to wiped her hair from off her face and then he chuckled to himself as he felt he was the best guy in the whole world. Matt of course thought he was the best guy in the world and locked her in even more by intertwining his legs within hers. “Now you are not going anyway” He teased her.

“Fancy meeting you here” he joked at her when she lifted up her eyes and grinned. “You can’t go yet, it’s not safe, the demon may be out of this bedroom and he’ll try and get you” he joked and placed her under his protection at all costs, Casey was to be protected and he was the man to do it.
Not sure what he could conclude about the other night, he thought he should do the right thing and believe it all as he did see most of it occur. Joking was necessary to deal with his doubts but he offered full protection towards her.
“Did you sleep well?” he brushed his hair back from off his face. Awaiting a response as Casey repositioned herself into his chest in a more snug and comfortable way, she had also gasped for some fresh air before satisfyingly burrowing into his chest again. He lifted up her chin and raised his face down to meet hers and kissed her on the lips. “Good Morning” he said and offered her another peck on the cheek.
“Good morning” she responded to him sheepishly.
“Did you ah... sleep well? Any nightmares, any tic tac toe, any demons... any.. ahhh” Matt hugged her reassuringly. “I slept right the way through, especially because I have you right her and I know now that I have you.” He answered her with a cute shy grin. “Anyways the story goes, that Deluka has to be proud of you, because come what may he has to take you home to your parents and make up a story about why you stayed all night in my arms” he joked. Casey retorted“he won’t be mad” “how do you make that out?” he responded with a pout.
“Well you will just have to trust me, Deluka. He’s not that bad as you think?” she launched a kiss on his lips and stood up out of his reach. “I need the shower, we need to make up for lost time and make some sense.”
Just as she finished, his phone vibrated and he lifted his arm out of the way, reaching out to see who had text him, he pulled the phone before him, and swiped the screen with his fore finger.
Reading it allowed to Casey “ How is Casey?” Scott’s asking about you, I’ll mention you are just taking a shower, he typed in return and then asked how was Scott and Amanda?” texting caringly he sent the text in response “He’s a cool guy, feel like I’ve known him a long time” he added as he yawned and stretched his arms out revealing his arm pits.

Deluka walked into the en-suite bathroom with a subtle aftershave smell lingering from the night before, he pulled the light on, “this is the shower room, here are some clean towels, and this is how you turn it on” he pulled Casey in and kissed her deeply, whisking her in close he pulled his arms around her and felt every part of her feminity.
Pulling away he told her that he was on watch outside of the bathroom door, just in case anything took her by surprise, he would launch an attack upon the darkness that would attack her once more. Even though he could not make sense of what was going on around him, he felt every sense in her body; it was like they had gelled over the last 24hours or so. “It looks good to go” he smiled cute and pushed the door open and let her walk in. “I’m all yours” he said smugly as she waded past him into the shower area.
He stood there and watched her with contentment. “You can go” she smiled gently at him, “I know what you are doing here, “she warmly told him off. Matt raised his eyebrows and replied “You do?” he laughed and joked with Casey all the time. “Yes, Deluka, I’m trying to get undressed” she replied with a giggle. “I know” he answered her laughing “and”
“and, well.. Deluka I’m flattered by your shivery but one has to take a shower without a male presence”
“Agreed” he shot down his smile and pulled on a sulky face. “I’m just outside, you call me and I’ll come running.. Are you sure you don’t want me to wait inside?”
“Matt” Casey exasperated. “I’ll be just fine”
“Then I can go cook breakfast, oh and before I forget there is a walkie talkie if you need me, i’m on the other end” he said throwing the spare one to her.

Matt whistled around as he grabbed a couple of oranges and plunged them into the juicer, it was a cool device which allowed you to not worry about depipping or taking off the rind, he did enough to make two glasses and he thought it was fun to sneak on his radio. He cooked her home baked cookies made from pure Deluka love and he did whipped cream on the cookie. A stack of pancakes to share with home made jam and peanut butter. He swept clean the plates after he dusted them with icing sugar and topped it off with a cherry.
Bringing the tray upstairs was like a balancing act, but he was keen to make a first impression. He opened the door with his foot and walked in. “CASE” he shouted “You in there?” He placed the tray on the side cabinet and walked across to the door of the bathroom. “CASE” he shouted.
Casey poked her head around the shower cubicle and shouted “yeah”
Matt relaxed as soon as she saw she was okay. “I thought something had happened, great, you look... great” he wolf whistled, so I guess that I should let you get changed or at least get you something to wear.” He turned around and walked out.
Letting Casey out of the shower without taking a sneak look was one of the hardest things he could ever do.
Looking over his shoulder he tried one last time but Casey was on to him, she could sense every move, that’s how close they were getting. “Ay” she jokingly snapped. “Whaaat” he retorted with his hands up defensively.
“Your breakfast is ready, by the way. He walked out and drew the curtains open and opened the windows.
A few moments later, Casey came out dressed and looking as Matt concluded “Mighty fine”
“So now demonic possession so far” he gave a sigh. “I hope you like what I made” he handed over the juice, “yep all from scratch, I don’t do it often, so count yourself lucky” he concluded as he washed his cookie down with his OJ”
“So” Matt tried to bring the biggest topic of the year into play. “ Demons, having slept upon the idea I came to the conclusion I must have been having a dream when I was awake, but on the flip side... the dude just freaked me out, but if it came within an inch from you again, I’d have to make sure I kick his butt” he stated triumphantly. “I’m not here to tell tales but I’m not diminishing what happened to you.. it was just a lot to take in, but we will have to deal with it our own way, and the best way to do it, is to find out what defenses we can use against it, so what do you think?”
"I ain't gonna allow the son of a bitch to attack you again" Matt stood up and checked his phone as it vibrated again. " Okay Scott's wanting to meet up, he has new news"

Last edited by MattDeluka on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total

MattDeluka
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Evans on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:46 am

Waking up besides the beauty that he could now call his girlfriend Scott smiled and nuzzled into her, even with the events of the days before everything felt right when he had her in his arms, he wasn’t sure how he was going to be able to let her go back home especially when the demon had threatened her after attack Casey. It wasn’t like he could tell her parents what was going on, he would just have to stay as close to her as he possible could for the foreseeable future, even if that meant sneaking into her home and staying awake to watch over her, he had only just found her and nothing was going to take her away from him. Scott liked to think of himself as her protector, as a guy that was his job but there was more to it in their relationship, they had been guided together through dreams and angels and now demons wanted to part them, no way not on his watch.

Glancing at the clock he saw it was just past 8am, the house was silent as was the streets outside, there was a strange atmosphere but Scott couldn’t put his finger on it. Holding her in his eyes he closed his eyes and nodded off into a deep sleep.

“NOOO....GET AWAY FROM HER” Scott was dreaming of the demon, it had Amanda and was trying to take off with her, she was screaming and kicking out at it, even though she was powerful he could still feel the fear coming from his girl, mixed with his own fear seemed to make his adrenaline kick in all the more as he found himself running at them, top speed thinking his feet were moving faster than his body had chance to keep up. Scott found himself leaping through the air, he knew he was dreaming but it felt like he really had the ability to fly at this moment as he landed with precision directly on the demon, the demon let go of Amanda “GO...RUN” he shouted at her but she wouldn’t leave him, part of him was pleased the other was frustrated because he wanted her safe, that was his number one priority. The demon turned around and faced him, it was the first time he had really seen this thing face to face, it smiled at him “You won’t win” it’s smile turned into a smirk, Scott found himself smiling back “Just you wait and see about that” with that he suddenly woke up and found Amanda looking down at him. “Did we do anything?” she asked making him laugh and instantly forget the dream that had moments ago been making him feel a lot different to how he was feeling right now as he felt a stir from deep within him. “No don’t worry we didn’t do anything, that comes later” he winked at her and watched her blush before looking at the clock and seeing it was now 9.30am, he felt like he’d only closed his eyes for a second.

“Good morning, rise and shine” Amanda leant over and kissed him, she tasted sweet even in the morning and he cupped her head with his hand and kissed her back pulling her into him “Morning to you too” he smiled “How did you sleep?” she rubbed her eyes sheepishly, it was cute and responded “I slept good, strange really for saying what happened yesterday, I guess being with you makes me feel safe” climbing out the bed she proceeded to open the curtains and glance out, the sun was shining through it was a beautiful day, she then headed to the bathroom. Moments later she let out a blood curdling scream and ran back through to the bedroom, Scott had never reacted so fast as he was up and out the bed to grab her within seconds “Are you Okay” he held her face in his hands and observed her to make sure she was Okay, she laughed “It was probably my own shadow or something, I’m sure you have protection up for your own space, I use crystals normally and ask Archangel Michael and my guardians to station around my bed” he hugged her close to his chest, she was warm and her cheeks on his bare skin warmed his very soul. “Thanks, I mean really thanks, I’m so glad you have come into my life and I’m....” Scott knew he should let her finish but he had to have her lips on his right this second as he lent down and kissed her tenderly, the love between them and the sparks were enough to start a fire right there and then.

“You’re a really nice guy” she smiled at him blushing again “You’re cute” he responded kissing her sweetly on the end of her nose “Hey, I’ll be right back, make yourself at home, if you need a shower the towels are in that cupboard over there, help yourself to anything” Scott headed out the door and down the stairs. The house was quiet, his parents were out and he wasn’t sure if Brendan had come home last night, if he had then he hadn’t heard him, he didn’t fancy checking just in case he had Keeley with him. Entering the kitchen he wondered how Casey was doing today, she was really shaken up over the attack, since arriving in Grandville he’d become good friends with Casey, along with Matt and Keeley, they were the group of friends he felt he’d been looking for all his life, checking his phone he sent a quick text to Matt ‘Hey, just checking in to make sure your both Okay, how is Casey today?’ pressing send he then proceeded to text Brendan ‘Not sure if your home but just checking in, after yesterday it’s made me realise that we need to stick together even more than before’ he hit send again and then set to work making a nice breakfast for Amanda.

Heading upstairs with a tray that had freshly squeezed orange juice, grapefruit, pancakes and syrup he entered the room and saw her sat on his bed, she looked so good fresh from the shower. Placing the tray down he smiled “It’s something Ii made up, for breakfast. Hope you like it?” she smelt really good, her hair was still wet and she was wearing one of his t-shirts, she was so hot. “Cool, you didn’t have too but they are my favourite things, thanks” she proceeded to take a drink of the orange juice and gave a contented sigh of satisfaction as she swallowed, Scott watched her with young adult eyes and found the stir within again “So what’s the plan?” she asked him “You having a bite to eat?” she covered the pancakes in syrup and cut some off with the fork, lifting it up towards her mouth “This is all for you lovely lady, I have mine downstairs, I’ll be right back”.

Half an hour later they had both consumed their breakfast and were sat back on the bed watching some TV “There’s something I want to show you” Scott said to her, she eyed him suspiciously “Oh yeah, what’s that?” climbing off the bed Scott ducked down beneath the bed and searched around for what he was after, finding the box he pulled it out from under the bed and sat it on the bed, Amanda shifted her position so she could see what it was that he was showing her “I wanted to give you this when I first met you but I wasn’t sure how that would look, I mean we haven’t known each other that long physically but spiritually well you know the story” he found himself getting a little shy when he spoke “Anyway, I want to give you this so that if at any time we aren’t together that you can look down and know that I’m always with you” she looked a little worried and Scott could always read her thoughts, he placed his hand on hers “I’m not going anywhere” he laughed “I meant if you know you are at home and I’m at home then I’ll always be with you Okay? Trust me if we could be together 24/7 that still wouldn’t be enough for me” he handed her the box and she opened it before gasping in shock “Oh my god Scott it is.....Beautiful” he smiled as she pulled out the necklace from the box. It was a round pendant on a black chain the pendant had a spiral in the centre and the background was the colours of space with little stars within, it also had clear quartz and black tourmaline within it. “My Grandmother gave this to me just before she died, she told me I had to give it to my other half, the girl I want to spend my life with so....” he found himself going a little sheepish as he smiled and waited for her reaction, she literally jumped on him from the bed and they both ended up on the floor laughing “I take it you like it? Here let me put it on for you” he moved her hair to the side and tied it round her neck, he felt an energy sparking between them and also from the necklace as he placed it with the rightful owner “Perfect, you look just...It was made for you” they kissed and held each other for what felt like the longest of time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Protection-Orgone-Blue-and-Black-Healing-Crystal-Energy-Pendant-/281272212457 (This is what I am thinking just so you can see it in your mind).

"So, what do you want to do today?" Scott asked her, he checked his phone to find he'd had no replies to his messages yet, he didn't know if to worry or if his friends were just busy and as loved up as he was, he knew that he would have to check in with them at some point today just for some peace of mind but for today he felt like being selfish and having Amanda to himself.

"I have to nip home, my parents think I stayed at Casey's last night and well I just have to show my face then we could go somewhere if you'd like?" she asked him "Sure let's do that then, I have just the place in mind".

Twenty minutes later they arrived at Amanda's home and made their way up the driveway, Scott always felt a little nervous around Daniel Connors, even though they had met and he was a nice guy there was just this authority about him, it wasn't a bad thing and Scott really liked both her parents, it was a healthy feeling, made him respect them more. Entering the house they heard Amanda's parents in the front room and they also heard another voice too, it was Michael Bauer, Casey's father. Amanda put her finger to her lips to tell Scott to not speak as they listened to the conversation going on between the adults.

"Casey never came home last night and my sources tell me that it's started" Michael spoke, Amanda and Scott looked at one another surprise and shock on their faces, did their parents know about the demon and if so why didn't they warn them "Amanda said she was staying at yours last night" Daniel responded and Scott felt Amanda stiffen next to him, he placed his hand in hers reassuringly "Let's not be hasty" Libby chirped in "We have both heard from them and we know that Matthew and Scott wouldn't let them out their sights, they are probably all together along with Brendan and Keeley so let's not jump to conclusions. At the end of the day this is what we want, they are stronger when they are together so trying to keep them apart won't serve any purpose" Libby always said the right thing "It's not about pulling them apart Elizabeth, I don't want that I just worry and even if she was with Scott then tell us that, she's 17 she's not a child anymore I know this but she will always be my baby as will Casey be Michaels" Daniel responded, Scott could hear the love in his voice for his daughter "So what now?" Michael questioned "They need to know the truth, it'll help them be more prepared for what's ahead" he continued "Well first we need to find them" Amanda suddenly pulled on Scott's hand and headed back out the front door, he found himself running down the driveway with Amanda and back to the car "Are you okay?" he asked her as they climbed in the car "We need to find the others, I don't know what is going on but we need to give them a heads up" with that Scott started the engine and they headed towards the Deluka household.
Scott Evans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

amanda and scott walks in on parents.

Post  amandaconnors on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:43 am

Amanda naturally snuggled cozily into Scott, she felt like she had her own human teddy bear just protecting her and keeping her warm and loved. He was her prized possession and nothing would ever take his place in her life. He ment the world to her and she doubted that anyone could ever make her feel as loved as she did when he was around. She didn’t quite understand why she felt this way towards him, like she had been waiting thousands of years to come back together again and now they were, she wanted him to stay again and she didn’t want him to leave ever. Some times she blossoms and felt proud of this fact and yet others times Amanda felt stupid admitting she was that much in love that nothing else in the world mattered most than being in his company. He was picture was perfect to her, if at best he must felt smug sometimes that Amanda thought he could do no wrongs but all rights.
On the other point, she sometimes didn’t know how to feel Scott’s love as it was something of an intense value to her, nothing could take it in and she could cuddle into him all day long with not a care to the world.
Some times it felt so strong that anyone could think so fondly of Amanda the way Scott did. She was sometimes taken aback by the intensity of the relationship between them and the immediate trust between them and the love, ment that they were inseparable.
Feeling him stir, the house was silent, errie as if they were sat in the middle of the chaos outside in the world. A feeling of a strengthened presence which made them feel free from fear. Any way what mattered the most was Scott had his arms right around her back and had held on to her most of the night. Amanda continued to burrow her face into his chest and she too fell back to sleep.
Deep down in dreamland, she was thinking of this big furry 7 ft demonic postitioning it’s self near a doorway to another level of conciousness, the door lead straight to another higher dimension which one would allow her greater freedom in love and bring back to earth, lots of inner knowledge and wisdom for all to hear. This demon was a heavy dark thing, the fear it eminated from it was one of the legions which forfeited souls forit’s takings. Amanda knew that she was protected by her heart in some deeper level. However, she hadn’t had the full knowledge yet on how to avoid it and make light of the situation. “Laugh at it” she heard, “Giggle” she heard in her own mind. She rushed her heart and soul and thought of Scott for protection. Protecting each other was a trait she wanted to keep as strong as possible.
Amanda had one skill she was aware of in her dreams and that was flying. Yes you can fly in your dreams and you can believe it. The Demon charging at Amanda she could hear Scott in the distant shouting for her to come away. “Let go, Go run” she heard in the dream. “No not without you” she screamed back. “Throw white light at it, “ kill the son of a bitch” she could hear, as she tried to do as she heard.
“I’m trying, I’m trying Scott, it’s too big” she screamed and the next minute she took a dive at it and shot a white light which seemed to blind him in the eyes, aiding Scott time to move out of it’s way. Amanda flew into the white light her wings covered in golden love.
She awakened without any knowledge of the next dimension or being in the dream with Scott. It was like a normal way of life without any recollection or memory
“Good morning, rise and shine” Amanda kissed him tasting a sweet lips with mixed smell of manly aftershave. The way he handled her gently and pulled her into his being, was extensive gratitude towards him and mother nature for allowing nature to captivate the love combined within them. Responding to his comments she relaxed some what feeling more protected than ever.
Amanda walked cautiously on edge into the bathroom, looking in the mirror she seen a black mist shoot past her and it made her scream, Scott ran in like a shot and covered her face with her hands.
“Are you okay” he sounded worried, “I’m okay, I just saw a shadow, it was nothing I guess, I’m sorry” Scott pulled her in hugged her.
Scott kissed her on the lips,it was the most blissful and loving feeling she had ever admitted to feeling in her young life. It was like do it again please Scott.
Taking a shower she kept the shower curtain slightly pulled back so she could see if anything was coming. She was a little uncertain if not crazy sometimes to realise how protected she was. She didn’t want to doubt something made her feel that way. She sometimes felt so strong and safe and yet other times she felt afraid.
“I’ll help myself to you, if I could” she spoke after him. Not sure if he had heard her. “thanks Michael” she shouted as daft as it seemed, she still felt greatful to someone she couldn’t see most days. However, she knew he was there. It was often the case of the head making her think, she was going mental. Her mind went from open to closed and it was appealing to her and her spiritual self, sometimes she wished she never had a head because it made her kranky and unsure of herself.
The thing with Amanda was she was pretty and dam right cool and being on edge was something of a playtime theory for her, when she was fearless she was flawless and the power between them both was enough to blow mount Everest to pieces.
Some days she could not be touched and her power could be felt across the universe, yet other days she would doubt that any of this was really happening and would go into blank denial. At other times she discounted her feelings because of her head and she didn’t know how to balance anything what was starting to take place.
Getting changed Amanda put the used towels and placed them in his washing basket. Her hair was wrapped up in a towel to dry as she walked out into the bedroom. She was quite impressed by his skills at making breakfast, it looked sooo good, but wondered why he loved grapefruit”
“So what’s the plan?” she asked him “You having a bite to eat?” she covered the pancakes in syrup and cut some off with the fork, lifting it up towards her mouth “This is all for you lovely lady, I have mine downstairs, I’ll be right back”.
“Nom, that tastes sooo good” she smiled at Scott, “thanks so much, gracias “ she shot at him.
Half an hour later they had both consumed their breakfast and were sat back on the bed watching some TV
There was nothing but adverts on the tv shows but it was good to have in the background, Scott never sat still, he was always up and doing something, Amanda noted. “Scott you make me laugh” she responded, “breakfast, this present, what next.. your’re so kind” Amanda always appreciated gifts and it was surprise to see Scott dangling off his bed with just his legs on it, as he went under his bed and pulled out a box. It was small and she looked excitedly about what he had enclosed within it.
Amanda shifted her position so she could see what it was that he was showing her “I wanted to give you this when I first met you but I wasn’t sure how that would look, I mean we haven’t known each other that long physically but spiritually well you know the story” he found himself getting a little shy when he spoke “Anyway, I want to give you this so that if at any time we aren’t together that you can look down and know that I’m always with you” she looked a little worried and Scott could always read her thoughts, he placed his hand on hers “I’m not going anywhere” he laughed “I meant if you know you are at home and I’m at home then I’ll always be with you Okay? Trust me if we could be together 24/7 that still wouldn’t be enough for me” he spoke confidently grinning at her.
He had the most beautiful smile and when he did smile he shined at her like a star. “ Oh, my God, Scott... it is Beautiful” Amanda received it with pleasure and the story about his Grandmother was astonishing, what a sweet gesture, I wondered if he was okay to give it away, as it was so very precious. She nervously kept it close to her. As a sign of good will she promised to keep it on her and keep it as a form of protection.

shock “Oh my god Scott it is.....Beautiful”
Having leaped out of the front door even more, Scott and Amanda shared a deep kiss in gratitude.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Scott asked her, he checked his phone to find he'd had no replies to his messages yet, he didn't know if to worry or if his friends were just busy and as loved up as he was, he knew that he would have to check in with them at some point today just for some peace of mind but for today he felt like being selfish and having Amanda to himself.

"I have to nip home, my parents think I stayed at Casey's last night and well I just have to show my face then we could go somewhere if you'd like?" she asked him "Sure let's do that then, I have just the place in mind".
Travelling back from Scott, Amanda could not stop glancing across to him, as she watched him concentrating on the road, occasionally she spotted him returning the gaze. Biting her lip she looked out the window and watched the area as it was new to her. He was so wise for his age and he was unique in the fact that he loved to sense and show his feelings more. Twenty minutes she began to shy away as they both pulled up after the drive home.
Scott opened the door and walked in after Amanda gently placed her hand on his back, “he ain’t gonna bite” she giggled, “you have to be afraid of mom, she bites” she prompted him. Hearing the parents in the front living lounge, she hushed to Scott and closed the door behind her. Both held back to listen to the conversation
Scott raised his eyebrows with astounding interest, and held on to Amanda’s hand.
Amanda and Scott decided the best thing was to sneak back out, Scott pulled the door too and both ran to the car. “They know something, but what?”
Scott pulled out of the car drive and Amanda pulled out her cell phone and began to text Casey” We got to meet at Matt’s house, me and Scott has just walked in on your dad, and my parents, they know about the Demons” hoping she would get an okay from Casey and Matt. Then she pursued to text Keeley and Brendan to meet up too.
Matt’s was across town, he normally had the house to himself in the day, besides Keeley. It was hoped that they could all make sense of what was going on and what the secrets were within the circle of parents.
“What do you think has started Scott?” Amanda attempted to question to make sense of it all again. “You think they knew we were in?” Scott returned. Amanda laughed “Scott, my dad has got a camera down the side of the home, you tell me”
“I mean the deal is alot of wierd stuff happened yesterday, so what do they know? Are we in danger or something?” Amanda continued to rant out questions. Scott turned momentily, “ Amanda, calm down, we don’t know nothing yet” “True” and Amanda became quiet.
Finally arriving into Deluka’s house, Amanda took Scott around the back and into the summer house. “Guys, Guys were are you?” they both shouted.
Matt and Casey was spotted kissing in the corner of the living room. “Gees, guys, did you get our text messages”
They both jumped and pulled apart, “You had all night to that stuff” Scott scoffed at Matt. He threw his keys down on the table. “WE just walked into your dad, and my folks in the front lounge discussing us. “ Amanda retorted. “They were discussing secrets and some form of danger, but we both had to sneak back out” I ‘m unsure if they are going to come over here and take us but you have to get Brendan and Keeley back over here right now” Scott added.
“Is it serious?” Casey added. Matt pulled her in for a loving embrace.
“Yeah, Casey’s dad was talking to mine in the house”
Amanda clasped Scott’s hand and never let go.
“Matt what do you think we should do?” Casey asked. “Scott?” Casey?” Amanda returned.
Mandy's phone lit up with a returning message.
"They know we were there" Mandy looked for Scott's reassurance. "Okay we require a back up story and to keep our secrets too"

amandaconnors
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Evans on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:29 am

The one thing that Scott Evans had learnt since arriving in Grandville was to expect the unexpected, the good and the bad. The good being Amanda the bad being a demon that was after them, it sounded crazy even thinking it let alone saying it but it was real, a demon was after them all and it was all out of his control, to make matters worse the demon had threatened Amanda personally now it felt extremely personal, he hadn’t felt this kind of anger inside of him before, all he knew was that if it or anything else laid one finger on her he would kill it with his bare hands.

Having walked in on Mr Bauer and Amanda’s parents discussing the demon had totally thrown Scott off guard, did his parents know anything too? Since moving to Grandville his parents had become good friends with the Bauers, Connors and Delukas, it was only a small community and everyone knew everyone else which also meant that everyone knew your business, this was one thing that Scott had trouble dealing with, he was a private kind of guy and the thought of people knowing his every secret filled him with dread but this, this was just getting out of hand now.

Arriving at Matt and Keeley’s home they found Matt and Casey in the guest house, they were making out and were totally oblivious to what was going on, for a moment Scott wanted to leave them that way, he knew how long they had both wanted to be together and it seemed harsh that all this was going on and spoiling it for them, in the words of The Beatles though love is all you need and as long as they all stood together they were going to get through this.

“Guys, did you not get the text” Amanda said as the lovebirds separated and jumped at the same time, Casey picked up her phone and read the message out to Matt with a concerned look on her face.

“What do you think has started Scott? You think they knew we were in? Scott my dad has a camera down the side of the house, I mean the deal is a lot of weird stuff happened yesterday so what do they know?” Scott turned to Amanda and grabbed her hand “Amanda, calm down” he gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and she instantly responded to him. He loved that he could protect her and that she trusted him so much.

“They were discussing secrets and some form of danger, but we both had to sneak back out” I ‘m unsure if they are going to come over here and take us but you have to get Brendan and Keeley back over here right now” Amanda said as right on cue they heard the door go and Keeley and Brendan walked in looking as concerned as everyone else in the room.

“Is it serious?” Casey added, Scott watched as Matt pulled her in for a loving embrace. Amanda clasped Scott’s hand and never let go and he felt his heart pounding in his chest for her, he knew just by looking at her what she was thinking, he wanted to make her feel safe.

Amanda’s phone alerted that she had received a text, taking it out of her pocket the color drained from her face "They knew we were there" Mandy looked for Scott's reassurance. "Okay we require a back up story and to keep our secrets”.

“I think we should see what they have to say first” Scott spoke up as everyone sat around in the room “Okay so they know that we were there listening but we have questions for them too” he pulled Amanda close to him their fingers entwining together and tingling with every touch “If we just stick together we will be Okay, I mean they are your parents, I highly doubt that they are against us on this so let’s see what they have to say” Scott spoke.

“I have nothing to hide” Brendan chirped in “We know very little about what’s going on, chances are they know more” Matt said all 3 girls seemed to be silently contemplating their next move “Why don’t you reply and just tell them to meet us, like Matty said they probably know more and we need answers” Keeley spoke calmly “All we know is that a demon is after us, I mean a fricking demon, what is this Supernatural? Let’s just get this over with, I don’t know how much more surprises I can take for the day” Casey rested her head on Matt’s shoulder and he put his arm around her.

“So are we all agreed that we meet them and see what they have to say? We all keep quiet and let them do the talking first” Scott asked the group and they all responded with a head nod “Text your dad back and ask him where he wants to meet” Scott said to Amanda.

Fifteen minutes later the group had left the Deluka household and had regrouped at Grandviews, it was silent and no one else was around.

"Are you Okay?" Scott asked Amanda in private "You know I love you don't you? I will never leave your side or let anyone or anything hurt you, don't ever forget that" he kissed her on the lips and held her face in his hand as their love seemed to grow even stronger with every kiss, touch and look. He smiled at her and pulled her in for a hug, she was the perfect height for hugging and she fit nicely under his arm, he sighed contently as she wrapped her arms around him.

Hearing cars down the road coming to a stop everyone watched as Michael and Katherine Bauer, Daniel and Libby Connors, Sean Deluka and Scott's own parents Jaime and Samantha got out the cars and headed up the hill to them all.

"Well this isn't weird at all" Brendan said.

"First things first, Are you all Okay?" Michael Bauer asked as he examined them all with his eyes and gave Casey a hug, the teens all nodded in unison "I guess you guys have questions you want answering" Daniel spoke up "Do you want to tell them all should I?" Daniel asked Michael and gave a smile, all the teens looked from one to the other before Michael cleared his throat "I think we should let Michael do the talking" Michael Bauer spoke "Why you talking about yourself in the third person dad" Casey asked him "I'm not....you'll understand in a minute, kids there's someone we would like you to meet, Amanda & Casey you have already had the pleasure, for the rest of you I give you Archangel Michael" suddenly there was a flash of light, it was bright enough to blind you but it didn't hurt your eyes or hurt to look at, all the teens stood in awe as a figure appeared within the light before emerging out into the natural light of day, Scott had never seen anything like this before and the energy that was felt at his presence was beyond anything he could even comprehend. Stepping forward and smiling Archangel Michael turned to the adults and nodded his head with a smile, they all responded like they were acknowledging an old friend, huge smiles on their own faces. He was tall with long dark hair and huge wings, Scott felt Amanda squeeze his hand again and he could sense that she was in awe as much as he was.

"Hello" Michael spoke his voice was loud but soft at the same time "I think it's time you all learnt the truth about what you are" through a shaky voice Casey spoke to the being beside her "What we are?" he smiled at her "Yes my child, you have all come together in divine timing and now, now you must learn the truth" he was beaming not just his smile but every ounce of him "Have you ever felt like you don't belong, that you have a purpose but your not sure what It is?" he asked and all the teens nodded, none of them taking their eyes from him "That's because you don't belong in a human sense but you most definitely have a purpose, you my children are Angels". In that moment no words could form on Scott's lips as the group tried to take in the biggest revelation of their life's this far, Scott was wrong, this day could get more interesting.
Scott Evans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm an Angel

Post  amandaconnors on Sat May 24, 2014 6:44 am

Amanda anticipated the weird had already happened and somehow she was sure to be in shock. Then when she started walking hand in hand with Scott, she knew he was thinking about her feelings.
"Are you Okay?" Scott asked Amanda in private "You know I love you don't you? To hear Scott reassure her that she was picking up the right signs and feeling even a bit on edge, she still remained calm. “I’m fine, seriously okay, a bit spooked but I’m fine if you are here” she returned to him giving him a huge hug back. I now you got me, I just know” she grabbed a hold of him and loved him for being just there. Scott had a unique stillness to him, he was strength to be reckoned with and you could feel his way of being was one for protection and love. She often knew she would not like to cross him in an argument though. The new cool guy to Grandville would definitely quench her fierceness and strength of character. Scott was tall compared to Amanda almost 5ft 11 and handsome and made for her. Scott to her was like a New York cheese cake, full of fun and jokes but topped with a sweetness that could make her mouth astounding wet for more. She could devour him, if only she could get quiet time with him. Scott was the dark horse one to not play foul with, he had hidden talents that only a boy his age could share. If that wasn’t enough Amanda was reading his soul without even knowing it.
Cars could be seen pulling in at the bottom of the Grandview’s, it was eerie silent full of nerves and anticipation. Everyone talking in pairs as they awaited the uncool scene of all their parents coming towards them as though it was kids against the group and you could hear Brendan already making light of the conversation and was already about to take the hike back down.
"Well this isn't weird at all" Brendan said.
Scott stared at him in the first instance as if to say “what the heck” but turned towards Amanda and gave the heads up to Matt as though to say “here goes”.
“Lectures, I love them” Amanda whispered sarcastically towards Scott. She held on to his hand as though no one was going to blast one without the other.
“First things first, are you okay?” Michael Bauer stated stepping forward from the group of parents.
“A bit shaken up like a milkshake, but I’m okay” Amanda chirped in.
Everyone else nodded and huddled closer with expectancy. “Are we in any form of trouble?” Casey questioned.
Daniel also stepped forward and looked across at Amanda holding hands and smiled. “Do you want to tell them or should I?”
"I think we should let Michael do the talking" Michael Bauer spoke "Why you talking about yourself in the third person dad" Casey asked him "I'm not....you'll understand in a minute, kids there's someone we would like you to meet, Amanda & Casey you have already had the pleasure, for the rest of you I give you Archangel Michael"
“He is so powerful” Amanda whispered to Scott. “This has got to be big news if Michael or Gabriel says something” Brendan hushed them so he could hear what the Archangel had to say.
The energy if anything sparkled towards the naked eye like royal blue cloak swinging into action. He appeared regal and powerful. A giant figure stood before them glowing in a white light that would penetrate your soul with strength. A loving energy emitted from them and he portrayed someone who looked like Thor.

He was tall with long dark hair to Amanda he looked like a surfer dude but without the blonde tinge. Archangel Michael stood like he was bigger and better than superman. Everyone stood in awe and in silent.
His voice was loud inside your head, you could hear him crystal clear and he spoke with such love and attention.
Puzzled Amanda already had her questions cut out for whoever wanted to answer them.
“Divine timing, truth what truth.. Angels whaat?” that ain’t right, you can’t do that they have wings” she concluded to herself.
“What did that mean to her and why now”
In an instant he vanished leaving conversation up in the air for all of them. “ Questions “ we know..
“I have a long list of them” chortled Amanda who wants to take them “Dad?” “So we are fighting Demons and with what?” she added. “
Casey found herself to be more prepared and wanted to thrash the demon she had encountered to pieces. “What do we kill them with these dark lights” Matt questioned “Coz I’d kill the son of a bitch in one”
“Shhhhhhhh” Daniel Connors stopped everyone in their tracks. “Okay one at a time” he repeated to everyone. “Yes Amanda very clever, too many questions spoil the broth” he answered her.
“The answer is what? Matt concluded “White light are you kidding me” “yes well kinda” came another conversation from the Bauers end.
“Where do you see me in the next thirty years, in a field with Moses?” Scott retorted.
“Hey, your steeling the show. “ Brendan snorted towards Scott.
“Everyone pipe down, “Quiet” all the parents called for silent at once and all with this hidden authority.
“Where’s Ben? Does he know?” Amanda added with a stare from her dad to quiet. She did just that.
Michael stepped forward and regained everyone’s attention.
“Your different because in a sense you don’t belong here” to cut it into short “you are evolved enough to take others through with ascension. A time will come when you will rise out of this world and into another one” Michael clasped his hands.
“Look we are not from this planet? You were sent here to show others the way”
“So does that mean we get to have special powers?” Brendan snorted sarasm tried to put a front on.
“In actual fact you have” Daniel added. “Things will begin to quicken, if you let me begin” he continued. “ lets take great pleasure in telling you will all begin to spread your wings”
“Your kidding me, you mean we can fly” Deluka quick fired at Mr Connors.
“No not quiet but you will go through some levels which will allow you to elevate and become one with who you are and this is all to be kept secret” he demanded firmly.
“When you go to sleep, you learn a lot more than when you are in school” “You have secrets that well, even most govement personnel will be wanting to know, so you have to stay, cool, love and be protected” Libby added in supporting her husband.
“So what next?” The kids replied.
“You all go home and get ready for school. Archangel Michael has your backs and he tells me we are safe.” Scott Evans father stood up and spoke in tune with Michael.
“Now you know you are different, you have to keep it within the family. Okay and if anything has to be revealed the Archangels will pass this on to us and you will be the first to know” Jaime explained.
If it was the first thing that Amanda had noticed with this revelation, it was the fact that the kids were in utter silence trying to take it all in. Secondly, now she had a real secret she couldn’t keep quiet about and would have to try. Thirdly, what next?

amandaconnors
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top